Sponsored by:

Protomotive I/C....value?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 09:31 AM
gandalfthegray.
Rennlist Member

Received 65 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Protomotive I/C....value?

Hey guys, I have a Protomotive intercooler from a 993 Turbo. I no longer have the car and I'm looking to sell the I/C but I have no idea what I should ask. I was told in the past that these were $3k new, but I don't know if that's correct or not. There's nothing wrong with it. I removed it as I was going to modify the inlet and outlet but never did. It's been off the car for about two years.

So what should I ask? Any offers? Should I just list on Ebay and then link it to an add here?

Advice appreciated!

Old 11-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Basal Skull
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

?does it fit the stock turbo outlet tubes and intake. I have no idea how much it would be worth, but if I was going to make an offer, I'd probably offer $1000. You'd be looking at someone who has already upgraded turbos/ecu who is seeing higher IAT's. I wanted to play with some intercoolers and just ordered a set of gt2rs intercoolers to try to modify and fit (I paid just under that for the new gt2rs ones - would have jumped on these if I had seen this a few weeks ago...). Thanx for the pics though, it gives me some ideas!

Quick Reply: Protomotive I/C....value?