Toby: Could you comment these things?

About what is what.. :

And Speed from RPM and Tire calculations :
Old 09-07-2007, 03:54 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 106 Posts

I have rarely seen anyone contradicting himself so much in one thread, it is really entertaining, I wonder if the OBD software will be as consistent in the inconsistency.

But just to keep you busier, if those numbers on the RS Tuning gear ratio chart were correct, TB would have never been able to do 200kph+ in 4th gear would he? Can you calculate what his "tire compression" losses would be with 295/30s and reaching 202kph at 7070 RPM?

Finally , if you stop for a second and try hard to think, go back a hundred posts or so, and you will remember that we told you that my car as well as TBs do not have real Porsche 700HP despite you trying to "force us" to admit the opposite, what sort of confused mind would come now and try to discredit the 700HP claims that were never claimed?

What sort of confused mind would still come and write "lightweight" when it is as heavy or heavier than your car, (hey Jussi trying to distort reality once more? ) This might refresh your memory?

Originally Posted by Jean
My car weighed 1410 Kgs last time I checked it and since then I added most of the sound padding and carpeting back, heavy front RUF bumper and fat tires when I did the runs, so maybe around 1430 kgs?
....I say I have 620-640, and you keep saying I have more.
And that 1430 Kgs is without me in it...80+Kgs.

What matters most however, and you cannot claim, is that these two engines, TB and mine, have been around for many thousand miles, tested and proven on the race track, heavy street usage, daily 120F temps+ and are still running, one at 1.1 Bar maximum and the other with state of the art variable boost control. Can you claim the same with your "1.31 Bar" Turbokraft rocket, because the last fast one I have known about blew up the engine.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:27 AM
Jussi
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jean, what is actually funny.. think again..

If you don't remember how this all started, I can refresh your memory:

I said first that I have 490-500 kw engine.. then you and TB laughed me and started to blame me and my engine tuner, my engine specs, my engine components and what so ever..

Then I published my test results with own OBD software which totally supported my claims.. but again your behaviour was at ridiculous low level..

Then I bought that AX and proved my claims again.. you answered on your typical way..

Then I calculated horsepower from AX data and also showed AX's own hp calculation.. you answered on your typical way..

Then I didn't have any other choice than try to compare my results to your results..
And at that stage, I finally thought that you don't have any choices left than admit that my claims are right..
But I was wrong you suprised me by starting to lower your car's horsepower rating
and also increasing its weight, but hey, I think that nobody who has seen your car's specs and pictures of your car, don't believe those kg claims.. sorry to say that..
you have almost zero soundproofing, alu doors & front lid, lexan windows, 2WD, LW seats & flywheel etc, also your engine specs are very lightweight - that turbos inlet system, exhaust system etc.

And what comes to that blewn Turbokraft engine:
"Marc blew up his engine trying to drive his car on busy streets at 120kmh+ while tuning the Motec at the same time."
I don't even have Motec. I have original Motronic which uses also knock sensors...

Last edited by Jussi; 09-07-2007 at 04:50 AM.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:55 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 106 Posts

Jussi

You still have not sorted out the inaccuracy in your gear calculations...and OBD software.

If what you need is recognition, you have it of course.

My 620-640 HP real claims are not new, I have been the first to say it, and long time ago, I did not need anyone to prove me wrong, my engine dyno HP was 705BHP under certain conditions (109 octane, lower temps etc..) and not as much load as on the street in real life conditions. I have also put my car on a MAHA dyno for a real loaded test.

I cannot bother enough to ask my workshop to give me the recorded weight on my car last time I did it in Nurburgring, certainly not to prove anything to you. My weight has also always been claimed to be the same. I have now added padding.

I don't have aluminum anything, I also have stock doors, extremely heavy aftermarket bodywork, with full electricals and luxuries, radio, cd changer, AC, huge fat and heavy Cargraphic wheels (265/315), rollcage and so forth.

I run in 40 degrees C, the posted run was my only ever run testing the fastest 60-130mph, so I did not do 25 runs and got the best, with a lousy start from 50mph, not using any brake boosting or crap like that, less than 1.2 bar, and a car going sideways left to right at close to 0.4Gs lateral at 100 mph due to the roads I tested on.

I have the worse 993 bodywork possible, worse than a factory GT2, and huge rolling resistence.

Now do your numbers again.

I initially thought you had stock weight, since it is what transpired from your posts. I now know you run lighter than me, I also know you are runinng high boost and 7400RPMs and low temperatures, and also know that if you keep running your car like that it will not last long.

Your whole objective was to come and do a willie contest here, everything you know comes from this board, yet you never learnt to say the word thanks.

BTW, While doing your HP calculations, keep in mind that my gearbox did not have stock gears, and that was detrimental rather than helpful, so it offset the fast gear changes.... Does it blow away your theories?

But I should up the boost to 1.3 + one of these days and raise my rev limiter, to come and brag about numbers and be able to sleep at night. I will go give some positive reinforcement to my kids now
Old 09-07-2007, 05:25 AM
TB993tt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by Jussi
Toby: Could you comment these things?

About what is what.. :
I don't know what I am supposed to be commenting on
Originally Posted by Jussi
And Speed from RPM and Tire calculations :
These speeds were/are correct for my car running my BBS race wheels and 225/285 tyres - with these it won't breach 200kph in 4th.... Apart from that I have no idea what you are asking ?

How many times and in how many different ways do I have to tell you - yes you can accelerate with the effect of 500+KW but my interest is in the technical aspects of whether it is Porsche style hp which is a great debate and worth exploring IMO -so far your hp catagorically is NOT Porsche hp.
I have said numerous times congratulations for achieving what you set out to - to be able to accelerate with a force of 500KW up to ~300kph is awesome.

As Jean says, all your (disjointed) knowledge has come from here with a bit of high school physics thrown in yet all you seem to want to do is get recognition -you have it ! but this is not a childrens 1000hp tuner area, some of us are seriously into our Porsches and some of their engineering philosophies.....
Old 09-07-2007, 05:47 AM
Jussi
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TB993tt
As Jean says, all your (disjointed) knowledge has come from here ...
Not true, simply not true. I'm very tired of your lies..

I have only asked advices from here - and I think that it isn't forbidden thing.. (and now when I have gotten result from many things, I published them here that everybody can benefit from them)
In that time, I also ordered all 911 World magazines which wrote about different 993TT tuning, there was many comments on RS, Gemballa, RUF etc tunings..
I haven't even selected and listened advices you gave, like buy only Mahle P/C set..
I ordered 3.8 Nickies and JE pistons with ceramic treatment from LN.
I spoke to that guy (Charles) and got Chris' email address..
I contacted Chris and we changed many emails and then I started to believe him and his works
and also during that process I talked to my Motronic tuner to check things what Chris said.. They were very close to each other and they also changed opinions via me..
Chris selected my Turbos, cams, did head work, TS etc.
I got injectors info from Jean and I also gave thanks for that!
I did own exhaust and intake system.
ECU tuning was done by my good friend here in Finland.
DOT
Old 09-15-2007, 08:08 AM
Olli Snellman
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Is that third 993 turbo coming to Finland or Sweden?
Who owns now Reijo's EX blue 993turbo ?

Quick Reply: My AX22 tests