Sponsored by:

[ADMIN] Please Note..!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2001, 09:50 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts
Post [ADMIN] Please Note..!!!

That Rennlist suffered a major disk crash at 17:31 EDT. While I'm in the process of rebuilding the effected sites - please know that most of the major Rennlist servers are unaffected and will remain on-line - including this mail server and the primary website at https://rennlist.com

Specifically, of the 603 sites that we host, the sites that are effected
include the following:

- The Rennlist Discussion Forum
- Several FTP sites
- The Audi20V Site
- The NCR PCA Site
- Several SIG Sites
- 3 of ThaList Sites
- The Rennlist Video Server

On the Rennlist Forums - PLEASE NOTE!!!!

- If you have REGISTERED in the last several days - PLEASE RE-REGISTER if the system will NOT let you on!!!

- Yes, I had to BACKDATE the THREADS (days or weeks - depending on the Forum)! The current date is older then today, and I am trying to fold in the newer threads as I rebuild the databases. If you would like to RE-POST a new thread - please do so, and I won't overwrite it….

My Technical team comprised of three folks ("me", "myself" and "I") are doing everything "we" can to restore all these sites from backup files and by chunking the disk effected (an IBM "DeathStar" (Ooops - sorry - I mean "DeskStar" 40 GB hard drive)).

If you e-mail me to tell me these sites are down, I'll probably ignore you;^) If you e-mail me for TECH SUPPORT - PLEASE INCLUDE your Membership Number, otherwise, I probably won't have time to reply for the next several days...

My Best Always,

John D.