Sponsored by:

Pearl White 97 TurboS

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2001, 12:02 AM
King2go
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Pearl White 97 TurboS

Greetings to all!! (this is my first post). Last year I heard about a '97 TurboS with factory Pearl White for sale. Anyone know where this car is now?
Thanks,
Peter
Old 07-08-2001, 03:42 PM
Anir
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The owner of Cincinnati's "Taj Ma Garaj" had either a 993 Turbo or Turbo S in pearl white at the Ault Park Concours last month. Stunning car. My "humble" arctic silver 993TT was parked next to it for the event. Could this be the car?

I believe the Taj Ma Garaj is located at 90 Eaker St., Dayton, OH. Unfortunately, I do not have a phone number, and a web search was not very helpful.

The most recent issue of the Ohio PCA division listed an upcoming event on August 18th at the Taj Ma Garaj. The contact person is Mindy at rusttubs@choiceone.net. Perhaps, she could provide further information.

Good luck.
Old 07-11-2001, 12:28 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I think there is a Pearl White S in Cleveland, serviced by Fred Baker PA. I haveno idea if it is, or was for sale, but you could try giving them a call. You should talk to the guys in the service dept, as they would know the car.
Old 07-17-2001, 10:49 PM
adam911
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's an immaculate Turbo S at the Niello Porsche. They're asking serious dollars, but it's a gem ... and it's pearl white.
http://porsche.niello.com/home

(I just checked their inventory so they may have finally sold it, but it's worth a call to check)

Adam

ps. I'm shopping for a clean '96 Turbo (any and all leads appreciated)

Quick Reply: Pearl White 97 TurboS