Sponsored by:

TT back up for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 10:16 AM
nota_troll
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default TT back up for sale

Can't remember the thread but what was the story?

Thousand Oaks 993TT
Old 06-17-2005, 12:15 PM
ScottMellor
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks like the car the Steve (Old Fart) and I went to look at a few weeks ago. It had a clicking lifter, and a rough clutch and they put it in the shop for a service. The tech at Redline (Thousand Oaks not Santa Monica) that did the work told Steve it looked pretty good.
Old 06-17-2005, 12:52 PM
iborroel
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was really looking at that car. It is out of the shop and back at the dealer. I passed on the car because their customer service sucked. I don't know if it was because I am from out of state or what. They would mention they would call me later on in the day and two days later still nothing. I would have to call them. When I would call back, since they didn't, they would give me attitude and say that they had other deals to close on. They mentioned that my deal wasn't as important at the time since the car was in the shop, blah, blah, blah. They mentioned something to me on Monday that they had found out on Friday. Well I spoke to them on that Friday and they never said anything. Well that was the end of it and I said to cancel everything. I have no patience when it comes to bad customer service. I understand they are a business but at least a courtesy phone call would do. They don't need to call me every day but at least tell me you couldn't work on my deal. I rather hear from the dealer that it will be a couple of days rather than me waiting and wondering. This car would have been a good deal but not good enough to put up with the dealership.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:25 PM
911/Q45
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's interesting. Every time I'm in a dealership on a weekday, the sales force is standing around picking their noses. When I do talk with them, they know less about the car than I've been able to learn on line and in car mags. I guess I'm reminded of barnacles that slow down a ship.

Quick Reply: TT back up for sale