Sponsored by:

Weissach: Awesome Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 12:16 PM
vrus
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weissach: Awesome Customer Service

I just wanted to make a post to let people know what a great company Weissach is and how great their customer service is.

I was part of the group buy for the RUF oil coolers that were to be purchased through Andrew @ Weissach. I faxed Andrew my order confirmation sometime in January. I was #10 on the list and by the time everyone above me got their oil coolers, stock had disappeared in Germany and they couldnt fill my order.

I waited patiently until middle of May when Andrew called and said he couldn't get me the oil cooler he had promised due to stock availability and said I should order directly from RUF Germany and he would cover any additional costs above the $900 group buy price. (He refunded my deposit money when he called).

Well, after going back between RUF Germany and RUF Dallas, I found buying through Dallas was cheaper so Wayne @ RUF Dallas hooked me up with their last oil cooler in stock and gave me the best price of $1199 + shipping. I mentioned this to Andrew @ Weissach and today I find a $325USD credit on my credit card.

Weissach knows how to take care of customers and I wanted to publicly thank Andrew for his great service. I was a little frustrated with the 5 month wait for the product, but I know these things were out of their control. They made it right with me and I applaud them for taking care of me.

Thanks Andrew!

And, thanks to Wayne @ RUF for doing your best to help me out!

Quick Reply: Weissach: Awesome Customer Service