Pictures for 2017 993 Calendar

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 03:09 PM
DanL993
button queen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pictures for 2017 993 Calendar

Greetings,

Once again I'm looking for photos of 993s for use in the next year's calendar. What I need are:
1. Pictures that have an "atrsy-fartsy" element. Snapshots are OK as long as it's not one of your car sitting in your driveway....you get the idea.
2. ONLY 993s (one or several) in the photo....no other cars or vehicles please.
3. NO people at all in the photo. We want to focus on the beauty of the car(s).
4. No watermarks or "Photos by___" on the photo, please. If you have one like that please remove those markings prior to submission.

Please forward the highest resolution version you have to me at plohmeyer@woh.rr.com with your statement of permission for use in the calendar. Please, NO PMs....they are difficult to manage with attachments. Good articles that don't make this year can be rolled over to 2018.

I anticipate calendars going on sale in mid to late November....maybe sooner so watch this forum for an announcement.

All proceeds got to charity. Thanks, in advance, for your help here.

Last edited by DanL993; 06-01-2016 at 07:16 PM.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:55 PM
curve lover
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by DanL993
Once again I'm looking for photos of 993s for use in the next year's calendar.

Please forward the highest resolution version you have to me at plohmeyer@woh.rr.com with your statement of permission for use in the calendar. Please, NO PMs....they are difficult to manage with attachments. Good articles that don't make this year can be rolled over to 2018.

I anticipate calendars going on sale in mid to late November....maybe sooner so watch this forum for an announcement.

Thanks, in advance, for your help here.
Good on ya for doing this for a great cause, year after year
Safe to assume all proceeds go to charity via donation to the American Cancer Society in the name of Chuck Sertich.
May be edifying for RLers to learn how much was donated last year or total in memory of beloved RLer cSertich (RIP).
Most importantly: RLers helping drive towards an end to cancer.
Thanks for all you do, Dan
Originally Posted by RJT

Chuck has been a fighter for a long time now and he will continue the fight. I know he's gonna give it all he's got.

Here's a picture of Me and Chuck at Porsche Palooza. He's a real classy gentleman. There aren't many out there like him.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:18 PM
DanL993
button queen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by curve lover
Good on ya for doing this for a great cause, year after year
Safe to assume all proceeds go to charity via donation to the American Cancer Society in the name of Chuck Sertich.
May be edifying for RLers to learn how much was donated last year or total in memory of beloved RLer cSertich (RIP).
Most importantly: RLers helping drive towards an end to cancer.
Thanks for all you do, Dan
Good question. We've donated $125-$250 for the ACS in Chuck's name for the last several (I think it's four or five now) years. Great pic of him BTW....never met him but those who have seem to love him.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:21 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 315 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by DanL993
Good question. We've donated $125-$250 for the ACS in Chuck's name for the last several (I think it's four or five now) years. Great pic of him BTW....never met him but those who have seem to love him.
I can tell you I loved him. We Croatians love each other through thick and thin to the end and after. We had such a great weekend. He was so much fun. Who knew that the following year Chuck would be so ill he could not make it? Who knew we'd lose him soon after? Who knew that the weekend before the following years Palooza I myself would be diagnosed with breast cancer. Who knew.

cancer (ALWAYS lowercase. It doesn't deserve uppercase) Stinks.

Quick Reply: Pictures for 2017 993 Calendar