993 Forum 1995-1998

Speedline wheel Barrel size

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 12:54 PM
monkeyrs6
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speedline wheel Barrel size

I Am wanting to Build a set of RS Speedline wheels for a Widebody 993. The wheels FOR starting point would be the 8 x18ET52 AND 10 X18ET65 From the 993 Rs which are still available from Porsche. The information i am after is what the inner and outer barrel size is both back and front, Porsche did not Know. Trying to work out what i would need to buy to make A gt2 set up. Tim
Old 03-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Nurburger
Rennlist Member

Received 552 Likes on 243 Posts

Tim - would you be interested in a set that is already built to the specs you are looking for? I know of a set (freshly rebuilt) that might be available.
Old 03-10-2016, 01:05 PM
pirahna
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 572 Likes on 361 Posts

You could try contacting Jim Dorociak (jdorociak@gmail.com). He could probably give you the specs and can probably sell you the parts you need or build the set for you. He is the speedline guru.
Old 03-10-2016, 01:40 PM
curve lover
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Tim-- Welcome; your 1st post on the 993 Forum! Great place full of helpful folks. As Jeremy recommended - Jim D. should have specifics on barrel sizes.

Once you get the barrel sizes you asked for: depending on Nick's details of completed wheels consider deferring those to me if you generously choose to

...Jim & other well-intended Rennlisters vectored me to Nurburger on the subject of procuring RS 993 Speedlines for WB fitment; contacted him via Private Message >1 year ago when Jim did not have all of the parts.

Nick-- At your discretion & Tim's concurrence:
Please "reply all" with wheels' & seller's details to the PM I just sent both of you
Originally Posted by Nurburger

Tim - would you be interested in a set that is already built to the specs you are looking for? I know of a set (freshly rebuilt) that might be available.

Quick Reply: Speedline wheel Barrel size