993 Forum 1995-1998

Porschedials

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 04:15 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Opo
Why did you order on 3/19 after reading this thread ? You should of not order nothing
This seller needs this 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫😱😱
I read the email notification of this post, and thought the same exact thing. Like anyone that sent an engine to Motor Meister after all of the bad press surfaced.
Old 04-22-2016, 09:11 PM
FLYT993
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by emissary
Just to add to this thread, I ordered my dials on 3/9/2016 and was told two weeks. Fives weeks and four unanswered emails later, it's not looking good. I guess I should open a PayPal claim.
yes, you should. i did. there is a "statue of limitations" on filing the PP claim.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:03 PM
Derek911
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, well, well. I had no idea others had problems with this company.
I ordered a tach dial face and actually received it... The problem is that it was the wrong color. So I sent an email and returned the dial face for an exchange. Tracking confirms that it was received. One year later and multiple unanswered emails, no dial face. I will actually be in The Netherlands this summer and may pursue this while there, other than that, I just gave up.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. It is not worth the potential headaches. They are blatant inconsiderate A Holes. Even if you were in a car accident, can you have someone, anyone, respond to emails?? How hard is it to respond to an email? This guy is full of shet.

This is the type of person that makes you want to visit him personally.

Last edited by Derek911; 04-23-2016 at 12:19 PM.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:32 PM
mehaas62
7th Gear

Talking

Good luck: I hope you are patient. I paid for four dial face and a new gauge face for the tachometer in April 2015. The items were shipped to me in February 2016, to an incorrect address (my mistake, by accident I used the wrong street for my car's mechanic) and the package was returned to the Netherlands. After tracking showed the items were returned in late March, I sent numerous e-mails to get Ed to ship to a correct address. Tracking number shows that the package was received in the USA. I hope to receive the faces this week, more than one year after I paid for them.

Cheers, Mark
Old 04-24-2016, 11:57 PM
emissary
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Opo
Why did you order on 3/19 after reading this thread ? You should of not order nothing
This seller needs this ��������������
I actually found this thread after researching Porsche Dials when they became unresponsive to emails; wish I would've found it beforehand.
Old 04-29-2016, 05:06 AM
kingston
Intermediate

Hi Guys,

Heres something to **** some of you off abit more but despite Ed giving paypal a tracking number for my dials, they decided to rule in my favour and give me a refund. I guess theres been quite a few disputes opened up against him and hes ignored them so just ****ed him off. Good job he doesnt ask for payment via friends and family (that is now becoming a common scam in the online fitness industry)
Old 05-02-2016, 04:45 AM
RedFatty
AutoX

Originally Posted by emissary
I actually found this thread after researching Porsche Dials when they became unresponsive to emails; wish I would've found it beforehand.
I got a refund from PayPal. Put one in now as PayPal probably has him blackmarked as a fraud. Good luck.

Guys and Gals - if you wanna order from this guy - its buyer beware...

Quick Reply: Porschedials