Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   993 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum-58/)
-   -   Looking for Fister users in Dallas/North Dallas area (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/785079-looking-for-fister-users-in-dallas-north-dallas-area.html)

13BEEZ 12-06-2013 06:57 PM

As much as I am disappointed, it is a good call. It just isn't worth the risk. Thanks to all for the work to put this together. Looking forward to the reschedule. :thumbup:

SC2993 12-06-2013 07:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Correct call given the road conditions Brian, will look forward to a new time for the 993's to get together! Probably couldn't get out of the garage anyway,
there's a TX snowdrift in my way!

rsabeebe 12-06-2013 08:21 PM

even though we're all disappointed, it's clearly the right call at this time. with the re-freeze tonight, the roads tomorrow morning would be sketchy at best. thanks to Brian for working with RAC and Hans to reschedule this event in the near future. we clearly have a solid 993 enthusiast group here and should attempt additional events like this in the future. i guess our 'lucky winner' will have to wait a bit longer for their new Fister exhaust. the raffle tickets are at the ready. :thumbup:

JB 911 12-06-2013 10:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Agreed! Weather like this we all really need to just snuggle up in front of the fire and give our babys some tlc....

Man, if my better half ever reads my rennlist posts I'm so busted :icon107:

P-daddy 12-06-2013 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by JB 911 (Post 10958868)
Agreed! Weather like this we all really need to just snuggle up in front of the fire and give our babys some tlc....

Man, if my better half ever reads my rennlist posts I'm so busted :icon107:

New rotor looking purdy, Jamie :thumbup:

KLSpeed27 12-07-2013 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by rsabeebe (Post 10958651)
even though we're all disappointed, it's clearly the right call at this time. with the re-freeze tonight, the roads tomorrow morning would be sketchy at best. thanks to Brian for working with RAC and Hans to reschedule this event in the near future. we clearly have a solid 993 enthusiast group here and should attempt additional events like this in the future. i guess our 'lucky winner' will have to wait a bit longer for their new Fister exhaust. the raffle tickets are at the ready. :thumbup:

+1
Looking forward to next time!

wheelerdealer55 12-07-2013 11:02 AM

+1 Looking forward to meeting great bunch of cars...(and owners!!) :-)

Opo 12-17-2013 05:00 PM

Hey guys, I will be in Dallas/Arlington area for the HS football playoffs this Saturday , I will like to see if some of you guys wanted to hook up for coffee sat morning, I spoke to Brian today and asked if there was any P cars gathering going on this Saturday and he didn't find anything:(

Will love to see some p cars this sat :)

JB 911 12-17-2013 08:26 PM

Depends, are you bringing Vesuvius????? :D

Just kidding, I wouldn't bring any nice car to any high school football game so can't blame you if it's a no. I'm up for a cup of Joe and P car chat. Somewhere off the Tollway, would be cool. Earlier the better...

PS You do know you ain't gonna spank Cedar Hill like you did Johnson right?

Opo 12-17-2013 08:58 PM

Lol, that's what they said last year :) I will be bringing my 3.8 c4s and saving the Vesuvius for the fister gathering , I will be In Town Thursday night for a Friday meeting and the rest of the family are meeting me on Friday :) Saturday early morning will be good , just give me a adreess and time and I will be there :)

JB 911 12-17-2013 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Opo (Post 10985492)
Lol, that's what they said last year :)

Last year? It's a repeat??? Oh my, I'll have to google that one - my memories not that good. I might be eating crow! pm sent

13BEEZ 12-18-2013 01:44 AM

I have our company Christmas party the night before, but should be able to drag my butt out of bed for coffee and Porsches. What time and where?

JB 911 12-18-2013 10:29 AM

That's why we should never get drunk at the Christmas Party it can interfere with cars and coffee along with other more embarrassing side effects :roflmao: At least that's what someone told me once :icon107: I'll post up the time and place when we get it figured out if anyone else can come...

JB 911 12-18-2013 11:43 AM

Mama's Daughters' Diner, PLANO location 8.00am Saturday.

Let me know who can come! Coffee and breakfast too if you get hungry... they have good parking I got a guarantee it won't be raining so we are covered there :D :D

6509 W Park Blvd it's on the NE corner of Park and Midway

http://www.mamasdaughtersdiner.com/plano.html

Edit: got the cross streets wrong :banghead: now corrected! Apologies!

Opo 12-18-2013 01:44 PM

See u guys there :jumper: