Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks Pags993
Old 04-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Received 1,370 Likes on 793 Posts

Originally Posted by windydog
Hey Lemon,
In the future you will have my support when I need stuff. I can never understand people when they buy stuff on line, but go somewhere else to check it out first.

In my opinion, I give Kudo's to Lemon for trying to start something wonderful. For a couple of bucks, why waste your time or energy. I love the fact that he has a store where you can see and check things out prior to buying them. There is a "cost", but I think its worth it even if i had to pay 20 to 40 more dollars.

Some people get so obsessed with getting the lowest price, they are willing to discount customer service, advice and making and supporting a new friend.

Lemon, you are a class act, and I will kindly spread word of your business around my work place. Good luck with your business!
sorry, but get real.

These parts are commodities. Zimmerman rotors, oem porsche parts, etc can be had from any number of sites on the web. you literally need a part number and google. If you need hand holding to order these parts, feel free to pay more. I let the dorks over at pelican know the same thing, cause that place is overpriced as hell. Not to mention sites like azautohaus and amazon have sterling customer service and the resources to issue refunds without issue.

Customer service? What do you know about Lemon's customer service? Advice? So far, I've seen no reason to believe that lemon is more knowledgeable than the average member. I support my friends plenty, but I'm not about to pay double MSRP to do so, nor would any of my friends expect that.

Spread the word around your office. Perhaps your coworkers can pay double retail and you and Lemon can split the profits.

Now then.

Lemon:

I don't think you are a bad dude and I think you've handled the ribbing you've taken well.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE PARTS THAT YOU SELL AND THE PRICES FOR WHICH THEY LIST.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:49 AM
pirahna
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 573 Likes on 362 Posts

Originally Posted by SchnellAuto
thanks windy dog...

i just dont know why Emb and Pirahna are so hostile...what did i ever do to them?..i never did business with them at all..and will never do business with them..they are real smart people..they like to burn bridges before they even cross them.

thanks again
Lemon

Where will we go to get overcharged in the future?

Old 04-19-2013, 07:42 AM
aarrow
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pirahna

Where will we go to get overcharged in the future?

"Why the huge markup? "

I thought this was ironic.

http://claremontca.blogspot.com/2011/11/keeping-up-appearances.html
Old 04-19-2013, 09:42 AM
chsu74
Rennlist Member

Received 311 Likes on 259 Posts

Someone has to pay for the RL Business Sponorship. Its business and a sucker is born every minute.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:59 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Quadcammer
sorry, but get real.
Customer service? What do you know about Lemon's customer service? Advice? So far, I've seen no reason to believe that lemon is more knowledgeable than the average member. I support my friends plenty, but I'm not about to pay double MSRP to do so, nor would any of my friends expect that.

Spread the word around your office. Perhaps your coworkers can pay double retail and you and Lemon can split the profits.

Now then.

Lemon:

I don't think you are a bad dude and I think you've handled the ribbing you've taken well.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE PARTS THAT YOU SELL AND THE PRICES FOR WHICH THEY LIST.
Honestly can't believe you hit send.

Originally Posted by EMBPilot
http://www.autohausaz.com/search/pro...351%20043%2001

http://www.autohausaz.com/search/pro...352%20045%2000

http://www.autohausaz.com/search/pro...351%20046%2010
i dont mean to bust your *****, but you're not cheaper. they are by a few bucks on each part. plus free shipping.... just sayin'... there are the links.

good luck though
Originally Posted by SchnellAuto

Zimmerman coated Z disc for
c2s and coupe and cabio front discs

993 351 043 01 front left sale 118.00
They beat Lemon by less than $2.00 and you let your prejudiced stand in the way of common sense and common decency.

EMBP, can I ask you a simple question? Do you do your own work? Seriously. When your car needs something major do you really penny pinch down to the last 2.00? Really? I feel sorry for your car.

When I did my H4's I paid quite a bit over the lowest price available. Why? Because Steve Weiner picks up the phone after hours and on weekends. His technical assistance is priceless and worth the extra couple of $20's it may cost.

Lemon, my order is increasing by the day. Adding longer studs (55mm), spacers, and yellow zinc nuts. My advice to you would be to stay out of this snake pit. They clearly don't get the term 'value added'.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:05 PM
EMBPilot
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that wasn't my point... Can you read? Because w 21,000 posts its clear that u have a lot to say...

My point was fact based, nothing to do w me or my car. No i dont go deal shopping but im not going to be bent over or do busniess w sketchy or fly by night operators (not pointing any fingers here)

he stated he was cheaper, factually was not. That was my point.

And your belief about readily available / cheap parts as they relate to the value of a vehicle are laughable.

done here.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:14 PM
pirahna
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 573 Likes on 362 Posts

Originally Posted by aarrow
"Why the huge markup? "

I thought this was ironic.

http://claremontca.blogspot.com/2011/11/keeping-up-appearances.html
$6.95 marked up to $600 seems like a fair mark up to me.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 496 Likes on 320 Posts

I IBTL'd.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:51 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by EMBPilot
that wasn't my point... Can you read? Because w 21,000 posts its clear that u have a lot to say...

My point was fact based, nothing to do w me or my car. No i dont go deal shopping but im not going to be bent over or do busniess w sketchy or fly by night operators (not pointing any fingers here)

he stated he was cheaper, factually was not. That was my point.

And your belief about readily available / cheap parts as they relate to the value of a vehicle are laughable.

done here.
So you are admitting all you can do is laugh when it comes to the economics of parts for high end cars? That is a start. ....and man, if less than $2.00 is getting bent over, then boys, we got problems.

and aarow, I can see right through you.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:35 PM
chsu74
Rennlist Member

Received 311 Likes on 259 Posts

FD Motorsports did not have to pass on an additional $5 savings on a group buy but they did. $75 is already a great deal for SS brake lines.

https://rennlist.com/forums/10378853-post68.html

This is the reason FD Motorsports will always be a cornerstone supply vendor in the RL community. Perhaps someone can learn from this.

Quick Reply: brake disc sale