Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 04:42 PM
96PCarrera993mg
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default T-OBD & T-Light Purchase

Originally Posted by ToreB
Of course!
You'll be able to get a T-Light kit mounted before Christmas, at $110.00, shipping included. There's also a multiple item discount, $10 for two products, and $20 for three. Orders are welcome on my web site.
Discounts will be refunded immediately after purchase.
Cheers and thanks in advance,
Tore
Hi Tore,
I just placed an order through your website, T-OBD & T-Light Purchase.
Thanks, Mike
Pilchuck Customs
Old 02-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Fünfer
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I just ordered the T-Lock. Not sure how I've missed this threat over the years. Sounds way cool.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:48 AM
Fünfer
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Got around to installing the T-Lock system today. Even though I am a complete amateur with no wrenching skills I was able to follow this post and the instructions from Tore without a problem. And it works!!! The range isn't the greatest, but it beats having to use the key in the keylock everytime. I am very happy with the product.
Old 04-22-2014, 10:48 PM
dapplestein
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Received the kit from Tore yesterday & today it's in and working great. Instructions are straight-forward. Just follow the step-by-step points and soon you'll be pushing buttons instead of using keys. Tore is great to deal with. He gets back to you promptly and is always "cheers"-full.

Don
Old 06-30-2015, 10:22 PM
C2sideways
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My T-Lock install was completed today. It took some time to locate the correct wires on my '95 and double check before i went ahead and soldered all the joints. My Door Control Box came with a silver label, neither green or yellow but the wires were the same as a green labelled box. Incidentally the box has a FKW (Date of Manufacture) 28/96 so it must have been replaced at some point on my MY95.

I noticed that testing the locked function on the Green/Black wire to flash the indicators was always to ground when set from the passenger door but worked correctly when set from the drivers door. Just FYI.

Tore you're a star.
Attached Images   
Old 10-22-2016, 11:37 AM
mos60n
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

About to order Tore's keyless entry system for my 95. I just want to make sure I understand this correctly; the 95s without the immobilizer did not come with a keyless entry remote like the 96-98. So there is no OEM remote for my 95 and Tore's system should work fine.

also ordered Tore's HID lights. Look forward to installing those soon.

thanks.
Old 04-22-2017, 07:39 PM
Atlanta Matt
7th Gear

Sorry to resurrect this thread but hoping for some help on installing Tor's t-lock on my 1996 C2. I have the silver label with immobilizer that i'm installing the system in (long-running problems with the Porsche system). I have reflashed the ECU and removed the immobilizer. Based on research I did, looked like my wiring would match that of the green/blue label alarm box.

Hooked up power (no problem) and the yellow to white/green and the locking function works fine. I hooked up the yellow/black to the blue/white and the unlock is not working. I get rapid relay chatter and then the car alarm goes off. Sent Tor a note - hoping somebody can assist me - love this car, hate this alarm and entry system with a passion. Thanks. Matt
Old 04-23-2017, 03:26 AM
ToreB
Rennlist Member

Received 374 Likes on 236 Posts

Do you have normal door locks with key holes, or are they blanked out.
If normal key operation of the door locks is possible, the ohmmeter checks as described in the installation manual should make you able to identify the wire used for lock and unlock.

The unlock wire can be either the blue/white (yellow connector pin 10) or the brown/green. (yellow connector pin 2)
Briefly connecting either of these to GND shall unlock the doors. This is what happens when you turn the key in the door locks.

Cheers,
Tore
Old 04-23-2017, 01:44 PM
Atlanta Matt
7th Gear

Thanks Tor. I'll try and see. My car has key locks but they are blanked out with plastic inserts - easy enough to take them out. I'll try the brown/green connector first - see if that works.

Quick Reply: T-Lock keyless entry by Tore=awesome/easy DIY