Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   993 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum-58/)
-   -   Indie Shop Hartford, CT for PPI? (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/680911-indie-shop-hartford-ct-for-ppi.html)

ABCar 02-16-2012 05:50 PM

Indie Shop Hartford, CT for PPI?

Want to have a PPI done on Porsche car...Hartford, New Haven CT area.
Thanks!

slickster85 02-16-2012 06:46 PM

Automotive Associates in Canton is great. Dan Jacobs in Oxford is also very good. I am in central ct if you need a rennfax.

ABCar 02-16-2012 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by slickster85 (Post 9283746)
Automotive Associates in Canton is great. Dan Jacobs in Oxford is also very good. I am in central ct if you need a rennfax.

Thanks. Is deal goes fwd a Rennfax would be great

Academictech 02-16-2012 10:33 PM

I'm about 20 minutes from HTFD and would be happy to have a look or a RENNFAX pre professional PPI. I've used Dan Jacobs in Oxford, Automotive Associates in Canton and Chris Musante in South Windsor. All are good. But do some research here, and if you want...come and take my C2S for a spin for comparison purposes.

JPS 02-16-2012 11:17 PM

Can't speak highly enough about AA in Canton.

ABCar 02-17-2012 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Academictech (Post 9284361)
I'm about 20 minutes from HTFD and would be happy to have a look or a RENNFAX pre professional PPI. I've used Dan Jacobs in Oxford, Automotive Associates in Canton and Chris Musante in South Windsor. All are good. But do some research here, and if you want...come and take my C2S for a spin for comparison purposes.

That would be great...but this is for an 944 S2...(already have a 993 :) ) If the deal proceeds forward I may contact you for that RENNFAX...as always, the Rennlist community is the best! I think he is in New Haven but not sure yet...it is a private seller. THANK YOU for the offer and shop advice.

Originally Posted by slickster85 (Post 9283746)

Like I said above, any and all help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by JPS (Post 9284470)
Can't speak highly enough about AA in Canton.

Seems to be the word of the day. He has had it serviced at Musante and said I can contact them for history etc, but will do a PPI at a different shop....AA most likely. Thanks!

mjsporsche 02-17-2012 09:55 AM

I had a very nice phone conversation today with Scott McPherson, one of the owners of Automobile Associates to discuss a comment I made on this thread regarding a misunderstanding that happened a long time ago. Just the fact that he followed up and wanted to understand what happened and to build a great relationship was impressive to me.

I know that AA has a great reputation and no doubt they have invested many years in building their business to that level. The phone call this morning made me a believer that they are the place to go.

Mark

ABCar 02-17-2012 08:02 PM

Thanks MJ...for the heads up.