993 Forum 1995-1998

Pcar rennlist sticker update

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

Received 240 Likes on 182 Posts
Default Pcar rennlist sticker update

latest batch of stickers are in...10 colors in all, both inside and outside apps for most.

I have two pages of requests from Rl'ers that will get handled first. That being said, I have to re-order the silver outside ones, cause I sent the whole batch to Ken for RR4.

I had hoped to get them out this week, but...that simply ain't gonna happen. I just got in the door from my local Mayoral candidate committee meeting-Tues night is a bike training night, Wed night is daughters dance-Thurs night is meeting with other officers of the 501-C3 I'm Pres of...then Sat is off to get the wife's new car(2012 Mini Countryman ALL4), and Sunday is a cyclocross race.

Somewhere between now and Monday, I have to write/edit, and have reviewed by the Mayoral committee...and record in studio, a 1 minute radio spot.

So, it was either put off the mailings for a week or so, or not be able to drink beer. I hope you agree that I made the right decision.

I have decided to take a small payment this time around to recoup some of the costs. I'll post a follow up on that price when I get the time to do the math. It'll be relitively cheap...$2 for 1, $3 for two, etc Maybe slightly less, but I gotta figure in the envelope's and stamps naturally. You international folk will be slightly different.

Over 150 went out grattas (um, free)before, and I got another damn near 200 here again.

So, be patient folks...and if you own a Rivi Blue, Turq Blue, Midnight Blue, or Arena Red...I got a pretty good match for ya. You silver, black, red, and white folks are covered also.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:03 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 504 Likes on 186 Posts

Hey Joe,

Are you still coming down for the drive on Saturday? If so please bring some stickers along with the name tags if you still have them.

Thanks!

Ilko
Old 10-17-2011, 11:29 PM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

To reiterate, about 16 silver outside application ones are still not taken. I'll gladly take car of mailing them (if you already emailed me, I have your info); send contributions directly to Joe.

Now, what did I miss about candidate Joe?

And what's up Saturday? We'll be chasing fall colors (whatever that really means to a lifelong West Coaster), so if it's at all doable from the standpoint of a POS econo rental so that we can get back to Boston Logan by 430PM let me know.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:51 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Hey Ken, check these out:

https://rennlist.com/forums/off-topi...-fall-run.html

and

https://rennlist.com/forums/993-foru...-fall-run.html

Unfortunately I don't think you'll be able to make it to Boston by 4:30PM on Saturday, although coming down to NY this weekend would be the perfect time to chase fall colors.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:21 AM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

Received 240 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by ilko
Hey Joe,

Are you still coming down for the drive on Saturday? If so please bring some stickers along with the name tags if you still have them.

Thanks!

Ilko
can't do the drive, hopefully we'll be heading to Albany to FINALLY pick up the wife's new ride.

Over 8 weeks of waiting, and a shady dealer...this deal can't get overwith soon enough.

Hope the weather is great for the run Ilko.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:11 AM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Have fun! See you at the next one!
Old 10-18-2011, 11:00 AM
mjsporsche
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 90 Posts

Hi Joe,

Could I get an outside silver sticker. I will PM you my info. Also, sorry you are not attending the fall run on Saturday. I wanted to meet you (finally).

Good luck in picking up your new car. Some dealers are just better than others.

Mark
Old 10-18-2011, 12:02 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Just wanted to post these up from Rennsport ... Thanks again, Joe, as you can see, the colors are a perfect match and mine is a permanent addition :-)

Old 10-18-2011, 01:54 PM
nskd3
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mjsporsche
Also, sorry you are not attending the fall run on Saturday. I wanted to meet you (finally).

Mark
+1
Old 10-18-2011, 09:26 PM
VMXWinn
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Joe,

How about one Arena Red and one White. Let me know how you want payment.

Thanks,
Darren

Quick Reply: Pcar rennlist sticker update