Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   993 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum-58/)
-   -   SOLD 993 Hardback seats Black/Black Excellent (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/659597-sold-993-hardback-seats-black-black-excellent.html)

Spidey 993 10-12-2011 05:18 PM

SOLD 993 Hardback seats Black/Black Excellent

I am going to sell my black/black 993 Hardbacks with Porsche crest, no heat.

Price: $4500 plus packing and shipping with shipper of your choosing.

Story: They were in a previous 993TT for 8k miles, stored in a closet for long time, purchased by me, and in my car for about 1k.

Condition to my eye is excellent, no rips or tears, no cracking. Only items to mention are the creases from sitting in them and a pinhole dimple on passenger side from factory. It's an eye roller, but I notice things like that.

Disclaimer: I understand the price versus value is always a hot topic of debate. I'm not immune to that either so no worries if you feel like you have to vent, please do.

Luus 10-12-2011 05:47 PM

Nice! GLWS

deadhead1960 10-12-2011 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Spidey 993TT (Post 8940425)
Disclaimer: I understand the price versus value is always a hot topic of debate. I'm not immune to that either so no worries if you feel like you have to vent, please do.

Too cheap; I think you can get $5k...easy; especially since they came out of a RB 993TT :biggulp:

Spidey 993 10-12-2011 07:13 PM

Sorry DH, I'm a purist, I would never do such a thing. ;)

No HTwo O 10-12-2011 07:15 PM

Nice. Those WILL sell.

Spidey 993 10-12-2011 07:16 PM

You guys are too kind, I need some bashers up in here! I think the reunion has them too busy.

hoggel 10-12-2011 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Spidey 993TT (Post 8940686)
You guys are too kind, I need some bashers up in here! I think the reunion has them too busy.

$4500? Are you kidding? I paid less than that for mine. I can't remember for sure but I think it was ~$50 less.

Chuck W. 10-12-2011 07:42 PM

Those are in great shape. You should have not trouble selling them. However, here in So. Cal. heated seats are a must have option. It gets down to the low 60's at times. GLWS.

Magdaddy 10-12-2011 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck W. (Post 8940737)
Those are in great shape. You should have not trouble selling them. However, here in So. Cal. heated seats are a must have option. It gets down to the low 60's at times. GLWS.

that's a good one...that heat comes in mighty handy out here on the North East coast also...where temperatures are know to get down much lower than 60...even in August!

Anyway Tony, you must have adult ADD...NOW WHAT are you doing?

Mod money for a track rat?

Spare cash to buy a winter rat?

Funds to buy a winter wheelset for the TT?

Extra cashola to pay for winter storage space for the TT-climate and humidy controlled naturally..?

Carbon fiber RS shells with gold plated manual slider handles to replace these?

Is there no satisfying your BLING need?

I know, you finally found your dream Porsche, and early sportmatic 911 in a lovely(and manly) shade of pastel yellow. Does it even have the original steel wheels with polished center caps? Don't hesitate, skip the PPI(unless the current owner is willing to pay for it naturally)and buy that pastel beauty. It's got the houndstooth interior right?;)

helmet993 10-12-2011 08:02 PM

I got mine for free...so $4500 seems a bit high. Do they come with a free Subaru or anything?

csertich 10-12-2011 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Spidey 993TT (Post 8940686)

:)
Those will be gone soon!
chuck

Spidey 993 10-12-2011 08:57 PM

I knew I had them overpriced, dang! :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by hoggel (Post 8940721)
$4500? Are you kidding? I paid less than that for mine. I can't remember for sure but I think it was ~$50 less.

Yes they are and fair weather driving is my game as well. :)

Originally Posted by Chuck W. (Post 8940737)

You forgot OCD along with ADD.

I got a little somethin somethin in the works, its being worked out as we speak, and its not Pastel Yellow.
But, you need to feel comfortable in your manhood to drive it so it seems. :jumper: I can't wait! Disclaimer: I'm paying the PPI

And I got something else cooking too.... Rolling stone gathers no moss, Nana said.

Originally Posted by Magdaddy (Post 8940781)
that's a good one...that heat comes in mighty handy out here on the North East coast also...where temperatures are know to get down much lower than 60...even in August!

Anyway Tony, you must have adult ADD...NOW WHAT are you doing?

Mod money for a track rat?

Spare cash to buy a winter rat?

Funds to buy a winter wheelset for the TT?

Extra cashola to pay for winter storage space for the TT-climate and humidy controlled naturally..?

Carbon fiber RS shells with gold plated manual slider handles to replace these?

Is there no satisfying your BLING need?

I know, you finally found your dream Porsche, and early sportmatic 911 in a lovely(and manly) shade of pastel yellow. Does it even have the original steel wheels with polished center caps? Don't hesitate, skip the PPI(unless the current owner is willing to pay for it naturally)and buy that pastel beauty. It's got the houndstooth interior right?;)

$4500 too high? Ok, you buy them in next hour, $4499.99 for you only special.
And that's because I'm a purist, not a poser like some other GUYS

Originally Posted by helmet993 (Post 8940785)
I got mine for free...so $4500 seems a bit high. Do they come with a free Subaru or anything?

Thanks Chuck!

Originally Posted by csertich (Post 8940791)
:)
Those will be gone soon!
chuck

helmet993 10-12-2011 09:07 PM

To be honest since my super sarcasm didn't make it through the keyboard...since my car does have sport seats I hope your seats sell for more than $4500 :)

Spidey 993 10-12-2011 09:09 PM

Are yours stock or did you add them?

Harder to take out stock seats if you plan to keep the car with original parts. However, people do it.

helmet993 10-12-2011 09:13 PM

Stock (thus my comment about them being free)