Sponsored by:

Arena red C4S on Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 11:52 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 567 Likes on 204 Posts

I happen to really like the interior combo. The car has tasteful upgrades for the most part. I agree that it would look better without the turbo tail, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. And most importantly, I'm sure that dealer won't take anything with less than a 4 as a starting digit.

OP, have you talked to the dealer yet? What's their asking price?
Old 09-21-2011, 12:28 AM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 875 Likes on 442 Posts

Nice exterior. Uhh, about the interior - it seems that the owner really didn't like his cashmere interior and put as much black in there as he could. Looks "off" to me. Just my opinion. I much prefer the simplicity of the all cashmere or all black interior on a car like this, not the two tone.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:32 PM
lowblow
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys-

This is my car. I used to be alot more active on your site but have been away for awhile. I was cracking up reading your opinions of my interior. I LOVE this car and dont want to, (and dont need to), sell it. The reality however is that it just sits in my garage, (covered and always clean).

To the poster that guessed that I didn't like the cashmere and wanted as much black as possible.....DING, DING, DING, your the winner! I absolutely LOVE Arena Red and the Turbo tail, so I certainly wont apologize for that, but I really wanted a black interior when I bought the car. The car was VERY clean and well cared for so I made the concession on the cashmere.

I like the black/ cashmere combo, (MUCH more than the all cashmere). At any rate, the factory sport seats were added by me and I replaced the rear seats and quarters. The door panel inserts were surflexed. That is all I did. The dash, headliner, carpet are original.

The wheels are CCW, (Complete custom wheel). They are 1 piece solid aluminum and weigh almost exactly the same as my turbo twists.

I happen to be longtime friends with the exotic car dealer who has the car. I have it there on consignment. He put the price on it. This car has no stories, (other than my FRANKENSTEIN interior!). The paint is in very good shape and has the typical rock chips, (I think the dealer may have touched them up a bit, (but NO RESPRAY). The mileage is absolutely accurate and the fact that I put about 8K on it in 8 years is also accurate, (Sad but true).

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

mike

Quick Reply: Arena red C4S on Ebay