993 Forum 1995-1998

Aventurine Green pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 01:34 PM
Jlaa
Rennlist Member

Received 189 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by ch3tman
Awesome! The second photo especially is very sharp - and really shows the lines of the car brilliantly... .
A few from me, also from a roadtrip....
Originally Posted by drodg
Great photos and such a great color. My Aventurine looks so different to me depending on light and cleanliness etc. Thanks for the photos.
Indeed, thanks and you are welcome. I find the change in our perceptions over time to be fascinating. When I first purchased the car some years ago, Aventura was considered to be a less desirable color. As well, most of the pictures at the time were quite flat.

Years later, with more pictures available on the Internet, and with our collective experience these past few years with the tyranny of dull colors in automobile-dom (white, grey, silver, black, etc.) It seems general perception has done a total u-turn. This is such a fascinating color now. Perhaps there is an element of 80s/90s nostalgia as well.

Old 01-16-2022, 08:26 PM
Alfa40
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bart1
Would you have a few more pictures of this car/wheel combination, maybe in a different light? I am thinking of painting my wheels grey or aventurine, this is great inspiration.

Quick Reply: Aventurine Green pics