993 Forum 1995-1998

another sticker order-pics up of color's

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

Received 240 Likes on 182 Posts
Default another sticker order-pics up of color's

Gonna have another run of Pcar Rennlist stickers done with my vinyl guy. I just read an article that the USPS is on track to lose something like $46B this year?

Well, how can any self respecting American stand idly by and allow that to happen. So, with my help...they'll only lose $45.99999999999999999999999B this year.

Anyway, any standard color is game. I plan on stopping in on Thursday, and taking some pics of his more uncommon stock color's. He has about 20+ color's of vinyl in stock, including some heavy metallic's.

So, if anyone wants simple colors like, white, black, silver, red, yellow, dark grey, that's easy. Specify application, made to stick inside window(interior), or applied to the surface(exterior).

So, pm me name/address, what application(s)you want, and quantities. I still have about a dozen RL'ers written down that contacted me after the last supply ran out.

After I get the info on stock color's, I'll post a follow up.

Pics below of interior silver-back window of car, and exterior black-garage fridge.

in the colors...I definately see Arena Red, Riv Blue, Turq. Blue, Midnight Blue, Amethyst(sp)-Barney Purple, Speed Yellow, maybe Pastel Yellow too...and more. Add in a host of silver/gold and metallics, and it's a very nice selection.
Attached Images     

Last edited by Magdaddy; 08-11-2011 at 10:23 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:08 PM
guardsredcab
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

PM sent
Old 08-09-2011, 01:19 AM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Should we have a West Coast Distributor to have some in stock to hand out in time for Rennsport Reunion out here? (Or maybe you just come out to personally deliver.........could write it off against your obscene profits!)
Old 08-09-2011, 02:11 AM
blake
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by race911
Should we have a West Coast Distributor to have some in stock to hand out in time for Rennsport Reunion out here? (Or maybe you just come out to personally deliver.........could write it off against your obscene profits!)
That's a hell of an idea Ken... It would be cool to see lots of these in Porsches down at Laguna Seca (I mean Mazda Raceway...ahem) during that weekend...

PM sent as well...
Old 08-09-2011, 06:38 AM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

by obscene I guess you mean that awesome turtle racing poster, and the leather Monbil 1 oil bag I got from two listers.

or

Should we have a West Coast Distributor to have some in stock to hand out in time for Rennsport Reunion out here? (Or maybe you just come out to personally deliver.........could write it off against your obscene losses!)
fixed that for ya.

Really, if a bundle can be sent out for Rennsport...the name tags will be in Joanne's hands soon enough also, that's no problem.

Maybe, just maybe...I'll ask for some $$ this time. Really, should I be concerned about Porsche OR Rennlist having a problem with this?

Many RL'ers have asked about how to pay, they all got em free last time. The above mentioned swag was completely unsolicited. The Mobil 1 bag just showed up at the door one day, and I had to call Sunset to find out who the sender was.

In reality the stickers are made on the cheap...he charges me about $.70 each, give or take. Add postage to that, and you have an out of pocket of about $1.15 each. Yea, I shelled out almost a couple hundred bucks overall...big whoop.

Ken, you were one of IIRC 4 RL'ers that spent hours of your own time doing Rennfax's for me while I was car hunting. Hundred's-hell probably THOUSANDS of hours of entertaiinment/enlightenent/personal abuse/and good natured ridicule have been given to me on this site for about 20 months. That my friend has a price tag, a value, well above a hundred and a half stickers.

It's my pleasure to make these available to my RL sisters and brothers. A better group of like minded ball busters, I have never known.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:15 AM
autobonrun
Rennlist Member

Received 402 Likes on 254 Posts

PM sent
Old 08-09-2011, 10:33 AM
007DT
Drifting

Received 47 Likes on 25 Posts

Magdaddy..

Thanks again for sending me stickers last month.. Wearing them proudly.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:40 AM
tonypai
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holla to Magdaddy!

I got three free stickers last time. One on each P-car and one on the trailer.

Thank you.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

PM sent Daddy!

Thanks!
Old 08-09-2011, 11:55 AM
justin993
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

sorry to highjack the thread
Magdaddy - any details on the new front end, looks great in the avatar pic. Is there another thread on it?
Old 08-09-2011, 02:21 PM
TurboLaal
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent

Thanks for doing this again
Old 08-09-2011, 02:42 PM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Magdaddy
by obscene I guess you mean that awesome turtle racing poster, and the leather Monbil 1 oil bag I got from two listers.

or

fixed that for ya.

Really, if a bundle can be sent out for Rennsport...the name tags will be in Joanne's hands soon enough also, that's no problem.

Maybe, just maybe...I'll ask for some $$ this time. Really, should I be concerned about Porsche OR Rennlist having a problem with this?

Many RL'ers have asked about how to pay, they all got em free last time. The above mentioned swag was completely unsolicited. The Mobil 1 bag just showed up at the door one day, and I had to call Sunset to find out who the sender was.

In reality the stickers are made on the cheap...he charges me about $.70 each, give or take. Add postage to that, and you have an out of pocket of about $1.15 each. Yea, I shelled out almost a couple hundred bucks overall...big whoop.

Ken, you were one of IIRC 4 RL'ers that spent hours of your own time doing Rennfax's for me while I was car hunting. Hundred's-hell probably THOUSANDS of hours of entertaiinment/enlightenent/personal abuse/and good natured ridicule have been given to me on this site for about 20 months. That my friend has a price tag, a value, well above a hundred and a half stickers.

It's my pleasure to make these available to my RL sisters and brothers. A better group of like minded ball busters, I have never known.
I tend to offer more intangible stuff like seat time at the track. Hmm....quick check showed Wednesday 10/12 is available at Thunderhill. And while 10/13 shows one of the groups I instruct with, Hooked On Driving (who I was with yesterday, and in a 458 Italia), a Thursday track day and hustle down to Monterey that night IS a bit much.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:35 PM
guardsredcab
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

daddy, I'm certainly willing to pay the freight and then some. Appreciate you taking the time to do this!
Old 08-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

Default pics up of colors

go back to top of thread for pics of the different vinyl colors...fun, fun, fun!
Old 08-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Luus
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need one PM sent

Quick Reply: another sticker order-pics up of color's