Notices

993 Hardback K-K-K-kashmere Sport Seats on Ebay

Old 06-22-2011, 01:39 PM
M. Schneider
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vjd3 View Post
I had 'em in a C4 cab I used to own but didn't find them comfortable, Edit I think before investing big bucks in them, it would be good to do a seat test ... I'm about 6'1 and 185 lbs, for what it's worth. I find the regular seats just exactly perfect for me.

I hear that! At 5'11" btw 175-180lbs ... and when my *** starts being to phat for HB seats its a calling to push away from the dinner table early and to hit the gym for a spell.

Agreed, the HB seats fit frimly and look great, however there not for everyone.

Last edited by M. Schneider; 06-25-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:25 AM
Macca
Addict
Rennlist Member

Have classic grey 993 HB with heat and midnight blue Balcks in the shed. Lovely looking seats I must confess. Comfort? I found them no more comfortable or retaining than the stock seats at 6'1" and 200lb. Infact I would go as far to say if you are 6'+ and in any way broad shouldered (42" +) you will find these are a bit dissapointing if you are looking for any form of lateral grip. They are damn heavy too. Removing them and changing them for the likely of a Recaro PP will save about as much weight from your car as the diffrence bettwen a full and empty tank of gas (and we all notice that difference when driving) and hold you in place much mech better when takling any form of corner even those on a fast road drive....

But they do look nice :-)

Cheers
M
Old 06-23-2011, 12:17 PM
nile13
Addict
Rennlist Member

I agree with Macca, they are pretty narrow in shoulder area. Interestingly, soft-back sport seats do not have that problem at all.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 993 Hardback K-K-K-kashmere Sport Seats on Ebay

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: