New! 9m93 Speedster widebody - full build in detail

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 01:36 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Marc W.
Now I took a shortcut...

Now I'm very proud to present my 993 SpeedsterS, it's the silver 2007 Freisinger SpeedsterS. There are already alot of pictures of my car at rennlist. In the next weeks I will do some changes at the car, after that I will publish current pictures.
Nice!! Congratulations and welcome on board the 993 Speedster train Honestly, since seeing this car for sale this year, I've been hoping that a Rennlist member would buy it so they would share some more photo's and be part of the growing 'family' ...
Old 08-15-2011, 09:24 AM
grahampeterm
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks great Mark - intrigued what the changes will be!!
Graham
Old 08-15-2011, 09:43 AM
Marc W.
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you!

The first step will be the seats (turbo-sport-seats), the door-panels (Nokia-Sounsystem) and the rims (18" turbo)...
Old 08-16-2011, 08:59 AM
drknauf
Pro

Received 74 Likes on 19 Posts

great project fantastic car , you,ve put in allota love in there
Old 09-04-2011, 05:21 PM
grahampeterm
Racer

As featured at the Porsche Club GB 50th Anniversary event at the Royal Agricultural College today!

Name:  DSC_2135.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  128.8 KB

Despite the threatening clouds, the rain never came!

Graham
Old 09-04-2011, 06:24 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Looks like your in good company as well ... :-)
Old 03-13-2012, 09:13 AM
Harold
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 9 Posts

Sorry to dig this thread up again, but can somebody please start making ready built cars so we can pick them up off the lot without the wait or tension of having to find parts. This is seriously the best car ever. There is a tip here in Singapore begging to be made into a Speedster but two problems... Firstly it's a tip and secondly I'm in Singapore! Ugh.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:53 PM
brucec59
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

QUICK! Close the top! It's gonna RAIN!
Old 03-19-2012, 09:06 AM
NineMeister
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 191 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by Harold
Sorry to dig this thread up again, but can somebody please start making ready built cars so we can pick them up off the lot without the wait or tension of having to find parts. This is seriously the best car ever. There is a tip here in Singapore begging to be made into a Speedster but two problems... Firstly it's a tip and secondly I'm in Singapore! Ugh.

The inventory cost would kill us - the cost to have completed UK/Australia RHD, US LHD and Euro LHD available from stock will be around £500,000. It's not going to happen, because even if we could borrow the money I would then expect a call to the effect of: "I don't like white/red/blue/orange (delete as appropriate), can you make me a green one?".

Seriously though, if you want a 9m93 Widebody Speedster, we will do the legwork to source all the parts and build the car to your exact specification, hence all you need to do is pay the bills and arrange the import. Furthermore, if import is a problem, send us your car as a temporary export and we'll do the conversion on that.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:10 AM
David in LA
Nordschleife Master

Tempting....I sold my '94 white cab last year...maybe I should buy it back

Originally Posted by NineMeister
....Seriously though, if you want a 9m93 Widebody Speedster, we will do the legwork to source all the parts and build the car to your exact specification, hence all you need to do is pay the bills and arrange the import. Furthermore, if import is a problem, send us your car as a temporary export and we'll do the conversion on that.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:08 PM
Marc W.
Instructor

Hi Graham,

do you own a Carrera GT as well? The colour and the number-plate can't be a accident...
Attached Images  
Old 03-21-2012, 05:04 PM
grahampeterm
Racer

Carrera GT - I wish!
G :-)
Old 08-12-2012, 01:43 PM
grahampeterm
Racer

Not posted for a while - amazed to see that this thread has now passed thro the 100K hits!

Enjoyed chauffeuring JPP yesterday through the Cheshire countryside on a rare but most welcome summers day with the roof tucked away!

Hope the sun shines for Arpad's #3 Speedster!

Graham
Old 08-12-2012, 01:57 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by grahampeterm
Not posted for a while - amazed to see that this thread has now passed thro the 100K hits!

Enjoyed chauffeuring JPP yesterday through the Cheshire countryside on a rare but most welcome summers day with the roof tucked away!

Hope the sun shines for Arpad's #3 Speedster!

Graham
Thanks Graham ... and same to you and yours! We got a little 'Sneak Preview' of the car last night on our way to Rugy ... Man, what a beautiful Speedster!!

Oh .. Warrington Wolves beat the pants of Wiggin's Warriors 30 to 10 Got a proper shower in English Beer at the end when the crowd went bonkers AND Colin, his better and I are all on national T.V. screaming and pumping our fists at the last goal .. This is the way real ball is played ... no helmets, no padding .... no holds barred!
Name:  WolvesbeatWiggins.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  44.7 KB
Old 11-19-2012, 09:04 AM
Harold
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 9 Posts

Don't worry Frorhl, when you send your car over for a conversion you can insist that the last minutae of detail is absolutely perfect, for you.
The inventory cost would kill us - the cost to have completed UK/Australia RHD, US LHD and Euro LHD available from stock will be around £500,000. It's not going to happen, because even if we could borrow the money I would then expect a call to the effect of: "I don't like white/red/blue/orange (delete as appropriate), can you make me a green one?".

Seriously though, if you want a 9m93 Widebody Speedster, we will do the legwork to source all the parts and build the car to your exact specification, hence all you need to do is pay the bills and arrange the import. Furthermore, if import is a problem, send us your car as a temporary export and we'll do the conversion on that.
I am really feeling the itch on this speedster thing. The 993 cabriolet tip is still for sale here in Singapore... And strangely I have suddenly realized after driving egears and my tip cayenne I actually prefer the thought of the tiptronic. So the yellow cabriolet is looking like an interesting base for a conversion.

I may just pick this cabriolet up, run it a bit as a fun run about then send it off to 9M.....

Quick Reply: New! 9m93 Speedster widebody - full build in detail