993 Forum 1995-1998

Vandalism in Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 07:55 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 150 Likes on 97 Posts
Default Vandalism in Los Angeles

I just walked out of my gym and found that my C4S , along with everyone else parked in front of my gym, was treated to a nice keying down the drivers side of their cars. They keyed about half a dozen cars, including mine and a brand new Audi S5, still with dealer plates.

I guess some kids must've been bored. Ugh.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:01 PM
gonzilla
Rennlist Member

Received 98 Likes on 64 Posts

Wow. That really sucks. I'm sorry to hear it. I say cut their hands off if they're ever caught.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 496 Likes on 320 Posts

VINCENT: You know what some f*cker did to it the other day?

LANCE: What?

VINCENT: F*ckin' keyed it.

LANCE: Oh man, that's f*cked up.

VINCENT: Tell me about it. I had the g*ddamn thing in storage three years. It's out five f*ckin' days – five days, and some d*ckless piece of sh*t f*cks with it.

LANCE: They should be f*ckin' killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

VINCENT: I just wish I caught 'em doin' it, ya know? Oh man, I'd give anything to catch 'em doin' it. It'a been worth him doin' it, if I coulda just caught 'em, you know what I mean?

LANCE: It's chicken sh*t. You don't f*ck with another man's vehicle.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Nuff
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore
VINCENT: You know what some f*cker did to it the other day?

LANCE: What?

VINCENT: F*ckin' keyed it.

LANCE: Oh man, that's f*cked up.

VINCENT: Tell me about it. I had the g*ddamn thing in storage three years. It's out five f*ckin' days – five days, and some d*ckless piece of sh*t f*cks with it.

LANCE: They should be f*ckin' killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

VINCENT: I just wish I caught 'em doin' it, ya know? Oh man, I'd give anything to catch 'em doin' it. It'a been worth him doin' it, if I coulda just caught 'em, you know what I mean?

LANCE: It's chicken sh*t. You don't f*ck with another man's vehicle.
LANCE: You don't do it.

VINCENT: It's just against the rules.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:29 PM
cdmdriver
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey man, I am so sorry to hear that. It is scary when you think about the number of a$$holes out there. My p-car got keyed last year all the way down the passenger door and rear quarter panel. My advice is to get your car into the shop as soon as possible because you will get angry every time you look at it. Also, check with the Gym and see if they have outside cameras. You may get lucky and catch them in the act.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Air Kuul TT
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear this... i agree with Mike... cut their hands off if caught. I wish for a day, just one day, that will be moronfree...
Old 03-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Cactus
Noodle Jr.
Rennlist Member

Received 207 Likes on 133 Posts

My friends wonder why I can't relax when I let my car out of my sight.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Arena993
Race Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Cactus
My friends wonder why I can't relax when I let my car out of my sight.
+993 Cactus. People just can't leave other people's stuff the F*ck alone. My car is never out of sight. And that is a shame we have to be that way. Same with these pissants that think the world is their canvas and a spray paint can their brush. They think a blank wall gives them the right to personalize it. I wish goofballdeluxe could take justice in to his own hands. Sorry this happened to him.

Mike
Old 03-23-2009, 09:04 PM
nedsky
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I could never understand the kind of thinking that goes into doing that. They got no *****- that's for sure.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:43 PM
dcdude
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For those of you who haven't been following closely, Philip has had a royally F-ed up last 12 months or so, especially concerning body work. My heart goes out to you, brother. No one deserves this.

Just another reason why I'd like to get out of here.

Nice Pulp Fiction reference, BTW.

Last edited by dcdude; 03-24-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:47 PM
roche
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

damn...that makes me sick to my stomach...sorry to heat about that. hopefully outdoor cameras help find the punk(s) that did it.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:35 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 150 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by dcdude68
For those of you who haven't been following closely, Philip has had a royally F-ed up last 12 months or so, especially concerning body work. My hear goes out to you, brother. No one deserves this.

Just another reason why I'd like to get out of here.

Nice Pulp Fiction reference, BTW.
Yeah Chuck, thank goodness it's the Bird that had the bad luck with the body work and not the C4S. The scratch sucks, no doubt, but it can be fixed. It's more frustrating than anything else.

No doubt, these are tough times for me. I don't remember a time where life has thrown me more challenges than it has over the past year or so. However, I have taken stock and realize I am still very lucky indeed. I have a roof over my head, I don't go to bed hungry, I'm healthy and I have a few people who really love me. I recognize many don't even have this much. So, despite all the body blows that have come my way lately, I'm still standing tall.

A smooth sea never produced a great sailor. Amen to that.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Black993
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by goofballdeluxe
Yeah Chuck, thank goodness it's the Bird that had the bad luck with the body work and not the C4S. The scratch sucks, no doubt, but it can be fixed. It's more frustrating than anything else.

No doubt, these are tough times for me. I don't remember a time where life has thrown me more challenges than it has over the past year or so. However, I have taken stock and realize I am still very lucky indeed. I have a roof over my head, I don't go to bed hungry, I'm healthy and I have a few people who really love me. I recognize many don't even have this much. So, despite all the body blows that have come my way lately, I'm still standing tall.

A smooth sea never produced a great sailor. Amen to that.

With that attitude things can only get better. Well said!
Sorry about the car. If it makes you feel any better, I dropped my canon 20d camera with the long lens into my car at the Rolex24 this year and put a nice dent right behind the drivers door handle. Its worse when you do it yourself
Old 03-23-2009, 10:59 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Received 4,417 Likes on 2,692 Posts

years ago when i parked my 1983 911sc cabriolet on the street in portland or. overnight some bastard kicked my door in...what a spineless little f_cker.

he's lucky i didn't see it or he would have been getting stiches at the hospital.

little anarchist *****.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:10 PM
air eater
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I feel your pain.
Last summer, I had my P-Car sitting outside of a restaurant in Williams within my eyesight.
A souped up EVO pulled up behind it and two "kids" hopped out and went around my car checking it out.
They spent a few minutes looking through the windows and making a few comments between themselves.
I quit paying attention assuming they were "car guys" and figured all was well.
I went back to Flagstaff, filled it up and drove back into the garage. Well, after cleaning off a few bugs on the nose, I went to put the cover on to discover the little ****** took a key to the middle vertical face of the spoiler(1.5" scratch)! I was so hopping made that I thought I was going to stroke out in the garage.
I've been back to Williams several times looking for those c**ks*****s.
Not IF, but when I find them I'm not sure how I will act.
I live in a nice rural setting where I am shocked this would happen.

Quick Reply: Vandalism in Los Angeles