Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

New to me 993

Old 01-23-2008, 09:47 PM
hyphenf15
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats and welcome to the slippery slope. Nice looking cab!
Old 01-24-2008, 12:41 AM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 311 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by murfysflaw
I'll keep my eyes open for the '08 plans for it. I just sent a request off for PCA membership info as well.

There are LOTS of folks with kids in the Ozark Region and many of the events are kid friendly. You just might be surprised Heck, Santa Claus is a member of the Ozark Region. When you see him, tell em JoAnne said Hi.

I enjoyed Little Rock very much. I bet had we moved there instead of Hot Springs, we might still be living in R Can Saw. Robert and I both had a problem with the drivers in Hot Springs. There were TERRIBLE with a capital "T". Worse drivers anywhere. EVER. Once we got outta Hot Springs the roads were some of the best that we've driven anywhere in the country. LUCKY!!!!!

Enjoy the 993!! I know you will
Old 01-26-2008, 10:53 PM
BufordTJ
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RJT
There are LOTS of folks with kids in the Ozark Region and many of the events are kid friendly. You just might be surprised Heck, Santa Claus is a member of the Ozark Region. When you see him, tell em JoAnne said Hi.

I enjoyed Little Rock very much. I bet had we moved there instead of Hot Springs, we might still be living in R Can Saw. Robert and I both had a problem with the drivers in Hot Springs. There were TERRIBLE with a capital "T". Worse drivers anywhere. EVER. Once we got outta Hot Springs the roads were some of the best that we've driven anywhere in the country. LUCKY!!!!!

Enjoy the 993!! I know you will
Santa he definitely is!!!! Rick (I think his name is) is a super nice guy. Cornered us at the car wash while in Eureka, and visited with us about joining the Ozark region. We're joining this month. After meeting him how could I join the Cimarron region. Our County is in this region but we spend more time visiting the LR area than the Tulsa area.
As far as Drivers; IMHO Oklahoma is the worst, but that might just be the eastern part of the state.
The roads in NWAR are great. We live about five miles south of some of the best corners the Ozark Mountains. We are lucky! Thanks!
Old 01-26-2008, 11:21 PM
murfysflaw
Wallflower
Rennlist Member

I've only driven through Hot Springs... never spent much time driving there directly, but even at that, I think I have a feel for what you're talking about. I've started taking the bypass if I have to go that way now.

I just got the booster for the rear so I can start driving her on weekdays when I have to drop my son off. Ashamed to say she's been in the garage since last Sunday! Driving me crazy everytime I look out there and see her sitting. But w/o the seat and with the nasty weather we had at the end of the week, I figure it's best.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:33 PM
BufordTJ
Rennlist Member

I pulled her out of the garage today. Can't wait for spring. This weather sucks!!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New to me 993