993 Forum 1995-1998

3rd party lease companies

Old 01-10-2008, 08:01 PM
B-Line
Drifting

Received 87 Likes on 48 Posts
Default 3rd party lease companies

Hi all,

Wanted to get some advice. I'm helping a friend get a 2008 Mini Cooper S and I have found, in the past, that the finance managers at dealerships are a bunch of scam artists.
They try to make you feel like they are there to help you but in reality, they are just re-selling a product for the benefit of the dealership and putting "points" into their own pockets.

Has anyone here had any success with leasing a car through a 3rd party company? Do you have any experiences that have been great? horrible? etc.

Who would you suggest? Does www.leasecompare.com really honor the prices they quote, PRE credit check (assuming the info you give on your FICO is accurate)?

I have noticed credit unions are good for financing, but not so great for leasing.

I don't want 5 companies running my friends credit. I want a rate based on stated FICO score and once we agree to terms, then they can run the credit to make sure stated information is accurate.

ALSO: Who do you return the vehicle to when the lease is over? I
ANy in-depth insight would be greatly appreciated.

B
Old 01-10-2008, 11:55 PM
nota_troll
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I used Pro Lease to do the deal on my M3. Both BMW and the bank were 300/month more. It was a no brainer. Call Matt McGuire.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 3rd party lease companies