Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Roof Replacement Update

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 06:57 PM
2ndof2
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just looking at the junk covering all your interior areas makes me wonder why body shops don't make a small effort to cover everything up with plastic or something. No way you'll get all that stuff out of all the nooks and crannies unless you totally disassemble everything. I don't car how good the detail shop is. Had the same thing done with my 928 when having some repairs done. But.....the car is going to be sweet when you get it back! Can't wait to see the before/after shots.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:54 PM
mr_bock
Three Wheelin'

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 2ndof2
Just looking at the junk covering all your interior areas makes me wonder why body shops don't make a small effort to cover everything up with plastic or something.
The whole interior (except for the gauge panel, door panels) will be gutted and replaced. I had site sponsor, The 928 Leather Shop, create a carpet set of Wilton Wool and they will be covering the dash and rear shelf with leather. They made a headliner of black Alcatera. This shop goes overboard with detail... everything that came out of the car was wraped in plastic and stored in a safe place. Some of the junk inside the car was stuff I dropped off for later use. Autocrafter Body Shop is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Roof Replacement Update