Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   993 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum-58/)
-   -   If I'm missing from this forum... (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/384515-if-im-missing-from-this-forum.html)

allill 10-13-2007 04:21 AM

If I'm missing from this forum...
 
It's because I will be in Hawaii for the next 10 days! :)

RacyTracy 10-13-2007 09:13 AM


Originally Posted by allill (Post 4670735)
It's because I will be in Hawaii for the next 10 days! :)


If I'm missing, it's because I've stowed away in his luggage.

Land Jet 10-13-2007 09:16 AM

Man have a great trip. I've been there many times and their is hardly anywhere better, IMHO.

Air Kuul TT 10-13-2007 10:16 AM

Hey Jeff,

Have a great time... see ya around when you get back. which Island are you visiting?

95 C4 993 10-13-2007 10:22 AM

Off to Punta Mita (Puerto Vallarta) for 5 days the 1st part of November.

Hawaii will always be a part of me. I was tattooed in Maui at Skin Deep.

Enjoy!!

Air Kuul TT 10-13-2007 10:47 AM


Originally Posted by 95 C4 993 (Post 4670969)
Off to Punta Mita (Puerto Vallarta) for 5 days the 1st part of November.

Hawaii will always be a part of me. I was tattooed in Maui at Skin Deep.

Enjoy!!

Nice!! My wife and I lived in Wailea for one year back in the mid 90's and still have some good friends on the Island. So we try to get back there as often as possible.

Great time to visit th Islands... enjoy!

FisterD 10-13-2007 12:54 PM

Jeff, you dog! Have a great time.:biggulp:

allill 10-13-2007 01:09 PM


Originally Posted by RacyTracy (Post 4670887)
If I'm missing, it's because I've stowed away in his luggage.

LOL.


I will be on Oahu, I love the nightlife there. I try to get out there every year, last year I made three trips- two for weddings, neither mine :)

Butzi 10-13-2007 01:13 PM

Dude, we missed eachother by a few weeks!!!

Keep an eye out for the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a...oh, and not too much Pakalolo...

Shaka bra! Hang ten!

FisterD 10-13-2007 01:17 PM


Originally Posted by Butzi (chef_jmr) (Post 4671288)
...oh, and not too much Pakalolo...

Don't buy any seaweed!:)

allill 10-13-2007 01:18 PM


Originally Posted by Butzi (chef_jmr) (Post 4671288)
Dude, we missed eachother by a few weeks!!!

Keep an eye out for the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a...oh, and not too much Pakalolo...

Shaka bra! Hang ten!

If I see a Humuhumunukunukuapua'a I will make sure not to take it out of the water even if the pakalolo got me thinkin otherwise.


Jeff, it seems everytime I leave SF we have better weather. We had crap until recently and even with the rain yesterday it was still nice out here.

allill 10-13-2007 01:19 PM


Originally Posted by FisterD (Post 4671291)
Don't buy any seaweed!:)

:jumper:


Hey Darin, only if I see weed.

Mark in Baltimore 10-13-2007 01:43 PM

PM me if you want me to exercise any of your cars while you're away.

Butzi 10-13-2007 01:45 PM


Originally Posted by allill (Post 4671293)
If I see a Humuhumunukunukuapua'a I will make sure not to take it out of the water even if the pakalolo got me thinkin otherwise.


Jeff, it seems everytime I leave SF we have better weather. We had crap until recently and even with the rain yesterday it was still nice out here.

My C4S leaked like a Polish submarine during the downpours yesterday... One floor fan overnight, and the sun today; things are looking up!

Have a safe trip!

allill 10-13-2007 01:45 PM


Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore (Post 4671344)
PM me if you want me to exercise any of your cars while you're away.

Mark, my cars are all too slow and heavy for you my man. :)


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 06:24 AM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands