Notices

Interesting salvage car web site.

Old 09-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Kika
Addict
Rennlist Member

the 906 In the living room, reminds me of a story conveyed by Brian Buxton a few years ago on the 911 mail list.
Brian locates cars around the country for customer, as the story goes, he finds a pristine Ferrari with virtually no miles on it, I foget what model it was, but when the end customer receives the car, he notices that the roof has indentations. "what? this car has never been on the road WTF???"

Turns out the previous owner had the car on a rotating platform in his living room in a LARGE house in Vail, CO. He would have parties at the house and hire girls to sit on the Ferrari, hence the indentations.

sorry guys, no photographic evidence was ever provided. made for an good story though.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:29 PM
gordo993
User

Hey - isn't that Enzo the one that Eddie Griffin slammed into the wall at that parking lot publicity stunt?
Old 09-13-2007, 09:41 PM
993c2cab
Addict
Rennlist Member

Thanks for pointing out the scam. Stumbled onto the sight while searching for pcars on craigslist.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:24 AM
LuftKopf
Addict
Rennlist Member

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: