Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Sliding...nee, 'Free fall' down the slippery slope...!??!?!! Requesting consultation.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Marlon
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Berkley
Good shootin'....you are smart to keep the K-80....I'll order another one to spec one of these days for Sporting Clays....I have to many OUs anyway.....I am picking up a French Brittany Spaniel pup Tuesday.....will be spending my free time breakin' another bird dog....My older Setter needs a new partner for grouse huntin', Dakota pheasants and the few remaining wild birds (quail) on our farm on the Bay

Are Deiter and his wife still in the US or back in Germany?
I will check, but I believe he is still in the States. I could find out for sure fi I was going to the World this year in San Antonio, but my shooting has been down a little and I don;t want to burn 9 days leave to go shoot a bunch of 97's this year. I ended up toady with a 98 in 28 and dropped 11 birds in the 410 - so I ignomeniously fell out of HOA. Dieter is usually at the World. Hopefully the US Open will be in Savannah next year - he will be there. Let me know if you want a skeet shooter to come down and help out with some birds or join you for some sporting some time! My wife also enjoys shooting, but 'watches' more now and we love Brittany dogs - we have a friend with a couple three - what beautiful animals. We one the other hand are 'stuck' with a pretty 3 yr old Aussie - "Blitzie" a Blue Merle with perfect white and tan points - my wife adores him!
Old 09-03-2007, 07:30 AM
atan888
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

need consultation? see me in my office its for free If Im not there I must be in a car shop

Quick Reply: Sliding...nee, 'Free fall' down the slippery slope...!??!?!! Requesting consultation.