Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Informal get together at Mike J's place tomorrow (April 29/07)

Old 04-30-2007, 09:00 PM
briefescape
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks Mike for posting . Yes Dennis it sounds like you and your entourage are going to be in for quite a stag in Vegas . Word of advice, don`t believe that crap about "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas " and with that have a BALL !!
Old 04-30-2007, 09:04 PM
rconnon
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by briefescape
thanks Mike for posting . Yes Dennis it sounds like you and your entourage are going to be in for quite a stag in Vegas . Word of advice, don`t believe that crap about "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas " and with that have a BALL !!

Hrrrmm.. i dunno about that - i hear MS has those little pen devices the agents in Men in Black had so i assume he'll be bringing one down to selectively erase our memory
Old 05-01-2007, 10:48 PM
timothymoffat
Rennlist Member

Received 979 Likes on 433 Posts

Well after a "spirited" drive home on Sunday, a switch from P-car to P-truck, and a couple long trips (2200km), I can finally say thanks Mike for your hospitality! This kind of thing could be habit forming. What a great way to spend a Sunday morning. My clean ISV seems to have cured the cold "hunting"(yeh!) and I got the adhesive off my decklid without a trip to the bodyshop(Thanks, Guy!). Louis, those splitters look great and hope to see the new car soon. Danny hope the "fragrance" isn't quite so strong now LOL! Rob and Rob, great to meet you. Hope to see you all in the future.
Cheers, Tim.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Informal get together at Mike J's place tomorrow (April 29/07)