993 Forum 1995-1998

Anyone Have a 17" Cup Wheel?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Deanriffs
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Anyone Have a 17" Cup Wheel?

I have a cracked wheel. Does anybody have one 17" Cup (for my passenger rear) in good condition they'd like to part with? Not sure if my wrench's source is going to have a reasonable price for the reconditioned replacement.

Thanks,
Old 04-20-2007, 12:17 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dean, you might want to try Detroit Wheel and Tire. I bought a set of 02 5 spokes from them. They had 3 wheels and had to get one to complete the set. The one they found needed to be refurbished and they did a good job. They might be able to source one wheel for you if you can;t find one here or eBay.
No affiliation.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Deanriffs
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MarkD
Dean, you might want to try Detroit Wheel and Tire. I bought a set of 02 5 spokes from them. They had 3 wheels and had to get one to complete the set. The one they found needed to be refurbished and they did a good job. They might be able to source one wheel for you if you can;t find one here or eBay.
No affiliation.
Thanks for the suggestion, Mark. I called Detroit Wheel and they said they could get one in about a week, which I'll keep in mind as an alternative. My wrench thinks he can get one sooner, for close to the same price.

Quick Reply: Anyone Have a 17" Cup Wheel?