993 Forum 1995-1998

OT: Good communities in the Raleigh Triangle

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 03:21 PM
95 C4 993
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MJBird993
When I relocated to the Triangle in 1999 I looked at Raleigh, Wake Forest and Holly Springs and ended up in Cary. I like the central location (for commuting) and convenience (densly populated, this gives me lots of grocery shopping close by) although I don't care for the traffic during rush hours (but who does). Very low crime, nice parks, a little more upscale than Raleigh. Parts of Raleigh are excellent and Wake Forest is a fast growing and desirable area. The commute into Raleigh from WF is what turned me off of that.

Finding a home with a decent sized lot and a three car garage will be your biggest challenge, I'm afraid. Unless you're looking in the million dollar or more price range, then it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Good luck!

Michael
I finding the 3 car garage homes though out the area. Not looking for the million dollar home though but I do see that 3 car garages in the Triangle (including Cary) seem to be not quite as abundant as I thought. They are there and Im finding you will pay accordingly to location, location, location.

Quick Reply: OT: Good communities in the Raleigh Triangle