Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Northern New Jersey / Southern NY Mechanic wanted - or other good ideas

Old 09-22-2006, 01:06 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Northern New Jersey / Southern NY Mechanic wanted - or other good ideas

THis is would i'd like ideally: I'm looking for a mechanic who can come to my storage facility, perhaps once every month or two, and help tune/service my p-cars.

i have a few other, but the ones that i baby the most are a 5 1997/96 turbos, turbo-s's and a cabriolet. i also have a gt350 which should be easy to change/tune.

a bunch of the cars rarely get used, though i tune/turn them on. it would seem a real pain to shuffle each of them over. the tools required to change oil/basic tune are pretty simple; i have most of them. i would get a lift for a couple of bucks.

ideally, guy shows up, spends the days, works on the cars, etc. and hastle and hustle is a minimum. opportunity for damaging the cars..minimum. else, i'm trailering over atleast 2 or 3 of them.

is anyone up here so qualified, interested? i'm in the suffern NY 10901 / montvale /saddle river Newjersey area.

does anyone know either a dealer or a top flight mechanic at such a shop that might be interested in this? the person could do it as side work, or if thru the shop, perhaps i "get the guy for 1 day every month or so"..

thoughts? ideas? thats my ideal, whether i can figure it out is another story.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Northern New Jersey / Southern NY Mechanic wanted - or other good ideas