Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Finally back.. but now I need a car!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 12:00 AM
bbeckmann
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Finally back.. but now I need a car!

After a 3 year break from beloved p-cars, I need to come back. My breeding program(2 boys) is complete, and I'm getting out of New England and moving to Austin for some warm weather.

Now, all I need to do is find a car. This time, I think I want a widebody Arctic Silver or Arena Red naturally aspirated model. I've spent the last three years puttering around in what MBZ calls a coupe, and I want back in to the old club. Of course, if there are any solid leads on cars, I'm interested, but what I really want is some advice on who should be working on my car in Hill Country, and what other rennlisters are in the neighborhood. Also, has anyone heard of International Sportscars? http://www.intlsportscars.com/ Based just outside of Austin, he deals in 993's pretty much exclusively (+ one weird vw that got in there). I'd never heard of him before, but the selection looks good, and he seemed pretty honest on the phone, just a little on the pricey side.

Anyway, I look forward to rejoining my favorite forum. Already I feel my days productivity sliding...
Old 09-22-2006, 12:09 AM
Air Kuul TT
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bobby,

Congrats on your move to Austin, TX. Adrienne is out there and some other folks as well. Good luck and we'll keep on a look out for you.
Old 09-22-2006, 12:36 AM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 98 Likes on 50 Posts

Wow, welcome back. Its been a long time since I have seen you around. Great stuff!!! Let us know what you end-up with!!

Quick Reply: Finally back.. but now I need a car!