Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 01:50 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 2,394 Likes on 640 Posts
Default treason?

damn me for bringing this up (don't tell my car) but I've been staring at other 993s lately...okay so it's that really wild 993TT that keeps coming up in my head. okay now i know i should be happy with my lightly modded c2s...but originally my plan was to add another one to the garage in about 8 months or so- probably a NA car to thrash around and convert my current ride into garage queen status...start a little family.
but now i'm thinking- what if i just sell my car and get a TT outright? faster, and maintaining and caring for one car instead of two? or should i keep plugging away for a second 993?

is that so wrong to think about? i know either way i can't lose. maybe i should be more responsible and pay off my two condos. haha!
Old 01-18-2006, 03:49 AM
saphriel
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unlike humans, among Porsches it's okay if you date both the sisters.
Go for both!
Old 01-18-2006, 04:07 AM
G-Man993

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban
damn me for bringing this up (don't tell my car) but I've been staring at other 993s lately...okay so it's that really wild 993TT that keeps coming up in my head. okay now i know i should be happy with my lightly modded c2s...but originally my plan was to add another one to the garage in about 8 months or so- probably a NA car to thrash around and convert my current ride into garage queen status...start a little family.
but now i'm thinking- what if i just sell my car and get a TT outright? faster, and maintaining and caring for one car instead of two? or should i keep plugging away for a second 993?

is that so wrong to think about? i know either way i can't lose. maybe i should be more responsible and pay off my two condos. haha!
I'm having the same problem.... I have a stunning 993 C4S but am LUSTING after a 993TT.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:17 PM
96C4S
Burning Brakes

Go for the ultimate prize a 993TT
Old 01-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Ray Calvo
Passed On
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's your money; do what you want.

At least you're still thinking about a air-cooled Porsche, not a water pumper or (heaven forbid) pick-um-up, SUV, mini-van, Buick, Hyundai, Suzuki, or some such.

(Downside: do you curse working on your 993? TT's going to be far worse!)

Quick Reply: treason?