PICTURES from Last Saturday's Fun Drive

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 12:02 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Carrera Mike
Greg Fishman , Have you been at VIR? I have a friend I wanted to see there in KY one weekend I was at VIR and it was only 6 hours away (mapquest says). Seems like I’ve seen your car there at VIR.
Yes, I have been to VIR but last time was two years ago. Plan to race there with PCA in October.

I used to instruct for Viper Days events there. It actually takes closer to 8 hours to reach Lexington at least when I am towing.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:03 AM
24FPS
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Carrera Mike
24FPS, You're website is awesome by the way!! Ur definitely right. The board has not failed me. It’s always a source of invaluable maintenance, upkeep, upgrades and repair information/data. The $17 investment per year beats the $90 per hour labor at the local shops....
thank you carrera mike. thought listers would dig the p-car spot. god knows i love everything porsche - i'm one sick puppy... like everyone else here.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:46 AM
Rhino
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Makes me want to jump in my car and take it down highway 1 right now. Thanks for the great pictures. I saw a Ocean green targa in one of your pictures. I used to have a 75 S coupe ocean green with turbo flares and deep dish crome fuchs. Memories...thanks for sharing!
Old 07-23-2005, 05:54 PM
Carrera Mike
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Cool

David,
Do they salt heavily there? How are your cars under carriage holding out? I know that the 993 and newr are now using galvanized steel for their body

Greg,
You're racing there this October?? Awesome!! FSR(First Settler's Region) PCA is sponsoring that and we'll be there in force for volunteer work, and of course in return get the back door passes to get close with full blooded porsche race cars!!

Rhino,
You must miss your 75 S!! I would have love to keep that as my daily drive! I have been playing with the idea of getting a 914 for my daily drive myself.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:25 PM
Carrera Mike
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by 24FPS
thank you carrera mike. thought listers would dig the p-car spot. god knows i love everything porsche - i'm one sick puppy... like everyone else here.
I know what you mean. Wife thinks I'm obsessed! She doesn't realize how much stress reliever is the car to me

Last edited by Carrera Mike; 07-24-2005 at 10:06 PM.

Quick Reply: PICTURES from Last Saturday's Fun Drive