Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i like porsche pictures.... a lot....
Old 07-19-2005, 11:19 PM
Carrera Mike
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Cool

GUYS, This is exactly why I love the 993 board!! You guys are always receptive!! Thanks for the kind words!! It's really my pleasure!!

Originally Posted by Air Kuul TT
Mike,

Swwwwweeeet pix as always... thanks for sharing. BTW, I've seen that 997 in your other pics before, is it someone on this board? I'd like to know what rims are on his 997? TIA
Thanks!!

The 997 is John's/VB997. Yes he frequents the 997 board. His rims are Kinesis K-19s with the center pieces powder coated in light gray

Originally Posted by CAHRERA
Carrera Mike awesome Pix as usual.

Your ride looks really good, you went down that slipper slope with the 996 purdy fast. Your GT3 look. Really looks awesome! I like the 997 with the aero kit too. Not sure if that's just the regular aero kit for the 997 or the aero kit that the 997 GT3 will have. Either way it's nice!
Thanks Scott! Appreciate the kind words If you notice, I put a "911" emblem on the car so its unmistakably NOT a GT3 I've had the side skirts for a while and the front spoiler extention.. and I thought of balancing it with a wing but this AERO KIT II rear spoiler is the only I like.

I'll speak in behalf of John's car... The 997 aero kit should be the 997's GT3 front and rear as seen on spy photos.

Last edited by Carrera Mike; 07-19-2005 at 11:51 PM.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:11 AM
mnmblu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a joke John, relax. Can't see any irony there?

And Fishmen, fall off the face of the earth... no joke there.

Oh, and Mike, you gotta know I was just kiddin with ya. I really enjoyed all the pics.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:27 AM
GratefulJED
Burning Brakes

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? WOW! Greg, why don't you help me out with my suspension problem? I know that you know whats up with that.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:04 AM
ed devinney
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 41 Posts

Great pics, Mike. Hope the thread stays sensible...
Old 07-20-2005, 01:12 AM
mnmblu
Drifting

No John, talkin to John D.
Sensible it is, no problem here.
Old 07-20-2005, 08:17 AM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

MNM,
Nice to see you haven't changed. I guess you are still pissed you can't use rennlist as your own advertising venue for free.

Mike,
Sorry to interupt your post.
Old 07-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by GratefulJED
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? WOW! Greg, why don't you help me out with my suspension problem? I know that you know whats up with that.
JED,
Shoot me an email or PM and I will help you, gladly. If you are making a joke, then sorry I don't get it.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:14 AM
vuugti
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike,
Who owns the early 70's silver 911 with the polished Fuchs? That car is the cat's meow!

Oh and nice pics!

Andy
Old 07-20-2005, 10:41 AM
PorscheDavid
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome pics guys...Maybe John D. and I will drive down from New England and join in your fun some time...I don't think we have that much fun up here further up the coast....
Old 07-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Carrera Mike
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Cool

Originally Posted by vuugti
Mike,
Who owns the early 70's silver 911 with the polished Fuchs? That car is the cat's meow!
Oh and nice pics!
Andy
Andy, The 71 911 was just recently acquired from Barett Jackson by the son of the owner of that Hangar we visited. I'll email him to chime in this forum.

David, It will be an honor to meet John D and you if you make that happen someday. ~Mike
Attached Images  

Last edited by Carrera Mike; 07-20-2005 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:02 PM
mnmblu
Drifting

Thanks Mike, I knew you would know what I was kidding about... just kind of surprised that John D. didn't get it. It was obviously tongue and cheek sarcasm directed toward some of the jealous riff raff that still infects this otherwise informative site.

Sorry for this nonsense Mike, I know how long it takes and the effort involved in putting together images to share with friends and others. I applaud anyone that spends their personal time working for the enjoyment of others. Some around here get it... some don't. And then there are some that are just so ignorant that it's not worth wasting your breath on.

Keep up the good work and thanks again for your effort.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Carrera Mike
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Cool

Originally Posted by mnmblu
...Oh, and Mike, you gotta know I was just kiddin with ya. I really enjoyed all the pics.

Mnm,

Of course I know you were kiddin' No worries here. I know the whole story. I'm just here to keep the fun going. Thanks for the compliments on my amateur pix.

By the way, that garage used to be a Hangar for a single sea plane. They already replaced the huge doors with just one 2 car garage, high retracting
door. Can't fit a plane there anymore but You could still stack 4 car high lifts.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:07 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by mnmblu
Sorry for this nonsense Mike, I know how long it takes and the effort involved in putting together images to share with friends and others. I applaud anyone that spends their personal time working for the enjoyment of others. Some around here get it... some don't. And then there are some that are just so ignorant that it's not worth wasting your breath on.

Keep up the good work and thanks again for your effort.

Look in the mirror to see who started this nonsense.... Regarding the ignorance, I say the same thing when I see your "technical" posts.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:30 PM
mnmblu
Drifting

Originally Posted by Carrera Mike
Mnm,

Of course I know you were kiddin' No worries here. I know the whole story. I'm just here to keep the fun going. Thanks for the compliments on my amateur pix.

By the way, that garage used to be a Hangar for a single sea plane. They already replaced the huge doors with just one 2 car garage, high retracting
door. Can't fit a plane there anymore but You could still stack 4 car high lifts.
Wow, that must be some garage. You don't have any pictures of the exterior do you? Is the hanger very close to the house?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: PICTURES from Last Saturday's Fun Drive