Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

newest threat from agro/cooter

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 02:33 PM
mnmblu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So nice to have that whole incident dragged up from the swamp again... Thanks Agro, it's so nice to have you back agrovating everyone again.

Last edited by mnmblu; 03-28-2005 at 06:18 PM.
Old 03-28-2005, 02:37 PM
99D3C2
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am reading all of his latest posts and can only come to 2 conclusions as to why he chose the name "Cooter"-

1)He wanted to dispell any prior uncertanties regarding the whole chin business

2)He was the experienced and knowledgable Cooter from "The Dukes of Hazzard" and that could possibly explain his "professional" mechanical opinions regarding piston ring seating times-I wonder if a 993 with a Confederate Battle Flag on the roof with Cooter a.k.a. Agro sliding acroos the hood or is that the trunk in tight jeans would not make a better avatar than the Gulf Car?

Any ideas guys?
Old 03-28-2005, 03:41 PM
kdurg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Midnight Rider
Hey Keith, good to hear from you again. Why do you continue to condone Agro's behavior?? Physical threats are ridiculous and to say the least, a criminal act.
I don't think he threatened you or Mike Cap. He responded to Cap calling him an Idiot.....big deal. Since when did name calling raise such havoc ? Get over it already people.

Don't get me wrong, Cap's a great guy, been here for awhile and is generous with his help and support. But put two "egos" in the room, one calls the other out and sparks are gonna fly.

What's worse is the recent "witch hunt" that's ensued and the current "circling of the bandwagons" around this guy in attempts to publicly flog him. THAT is something we shouldn't condone.

I know Cooter off the board. He has a lot of knowledge and experience on and off the track and is willing to share it. If you'd sit back and listen, maybe you'd learn something.

Last edited by kdurg; 03-28-2005 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-28-2005, 04:11 PM
paradisenb
Rennlist Member

I'm sure John D has no interest in the $17 bucks. It is admirable to give the guy a second chance. Speaks volumns of John's character. Kudos to you John.
But I clearly remember the constant flame wars agro started. Everyday. I don't remember any of the positive contributions. If there were any they were completely drowned out by the constant agro-vation.
Old 03-28-2005, 04:30 PM
deltawedge
Racer

Let's settle this once and for all.... Whoever has the biggest collection of different colored crayons (honor system, please) is declared the winner of this incessant bickering and now we must move on.
Old 03-28-2005, 04:42 PM
mike cap
Rennlist Member

Received 338 Likes on 237 Posts

Originally Posted by paradisenb
I'm sure John D has no interest in the $17 bucks. It is admirable to give the guy a second chance. Speaks volumns of John's character. Kudos to you John.
But I clearly remember the constant flame wars agro started. Everyday. I don't remember any of the positive contributions. If there were any they were completely drowned out by the constant agro-vation.
Well said, Randy. Now I'm getting PM's from this IDIOT. Like I have nothing else to do but debate him in my spare time. Well, I've finally found a use for the IGNORE option, which I have just exercised.
Old 03-28-2005, 05:02 PM
Cooter
Advanced

Originally Posted by mike cap
Well said, Randy. Now I'm getting PM's from this IDIOT. Like I have nothing else to do but debate him in my spare time. Well, I've finally found a use for the IGNORE option, which I have just exercised.
Yet you found the time to post that and call me an idiot, again...How admirable of you, Mike.
Old 03-28-2005, 05:21 PM
24FPS
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey mnm think ya meant agro-vating everyone again... right?
i love this place! even w/ cooter. btw: wish i thought of that name...
Old 03-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Dudley
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Agro, Luke, 2nd0f2, Cooter. Yep, I like Cooter best.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:18 PM
mnmblu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 24FPS
hey mnm think ya meant agro-vating everyone again... right?
i love this place! even w/ cooter. btw: wish i thought of that name...
I will never make a good proof reader that's for sure. I really could have won all the speed typing contests in high school if only accuracy had nothing to do with it.

That is correct Rich, that's what I meant. Sorry you missed the run yesterday but will demand you be at the next.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:42 PM
jw97C2S
Racer

Cooter

Seems pretty humiliating to keep begging John D. to allow you back on Rennlist. It would be easier to try to control your temper.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:56 PM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

I am really laughing on the inside that Agrovating (I coined the term) is back on Rennlist.

Hey Agro, I'm your huckleberry and look forward to reading all your informative posts. LOL! Yea right. So, what race team are you going to be running in the Grand Am with? ROFL! When did you work at PMNA and Andial and what did you do there? You seem a bit young to have all that experience.

Oh, and tell me this, as an esteemed mechanic at PMNA and Andial, why couldn't you fix your Explorer yourself? ROFLMAO!

Finally KDURG, wake up. Agro called Mike Cap an A$$hole not a day after JohnD let him back on the board after promising to behave.

Welcome back agrovating you freakin' tool.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:09 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Anyone want to e-mail me in private and guess how many posts in this thread I'm pissed at?

I just got home - and reading this makes me believe I somehow logged into another site - not Rennlist.

This thread is closed - and if you have a personal problem with it being closed - e-mail me and debate me as to why. I dare you - but be forewarned - I have the attention span of a gnat and the patience of something less than a gnat.

John

Quick Reply: newest threat from agro/cooter