993 Forum 1995-1998

Big Willow next Monday the 24th...

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 11:51 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 507 Likes on 338 Posts
Talking I get it....

I get EJ's point...I went off on what I feel to be a noble institution, TracQuest.

I get DJ's point too...let's just delete the entire thread.

As far as I am concerned, any report on a wreck is hearsay until such time as the person or persons involved opt to discuss such very personal information with us, all 50,000 or so of us.

Back to TracQuest at Willow Springs International Raceway this Monday...if it is still on I am there!!!!
Old 01-20-2005, 12:36 AM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EJ - I was told this info several ways so I did not in any way know that it may be sensitive. I was glad that Todd was unhurt as I was concerned and I have tried to support him with track efforts over the past couple of years as much as I could personally and with my customers. In the mean time, I have deleted my post and I will call Todd this evening to apologize if I have in any way released any info that was to be kept confidential. If you thought that it was so egregious why would you not have called me (my phone number is in my avatar) or emailed me to voice your concern? Instead you chose the same venue for voicing your remarks. So as to your last remark - it deserves no response.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:33 PM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey viper, even if its a front page story in the LA Times, I still don't see how you spreading rumors (thats all they are until you talk to Todd yourself and HE tells you its okay to discuss in public) serves absolutely any purpose what so ever.

Quick Reply: Big Willow next Monday the 24th...