Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   993 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum-58/)
-   -   Congrats to TRG, Kevin Buckler, Shane, Rennlist and the Hey Wait For Me Race Team (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/139635-congrats-to-trg-kevin-buckler-shane-rennlist-and-the-hey-wait-for-me-race-team.html)

JPhillips-998 06-13-2004 11:19 AM

Congrats to TRG, Kevin Buckler, Shane, Rennlist and the Hey Wait For Me Race Team

What a thrilling way to spend 24 hours on a June weekend.

Great race from 42nd to a top 20 finish and top six in class.

That turtle can run

Thanks to every one who contributed and to the man with a twinkle in his eye, John D

Mike and Jeff

rockitman 06-13-2004 11:23 AM

18th Place overall. Congratulations Kevin and team TRG. :thumbsup:

Glad to see all the GT3's placed above the TVR's and Ferrari 360's cars!!! Awesome! :D :cheers:

Chris Berendes 06-13-2004 11:27 AM

Shaine and the rest of the TRG team,

congrats to all of you . Excellent job. It was great to watch you guys in the race.:cheers:

Hope to see you live in Le Mans next year with a big group of fellow HWFMR team mates cheering you on.

Have a great party and enjoy your excellent performance!!!

Chris

:bigbye:

Toby Pennycuff 06-13-2004 11:38 AM

Way to go guys. You ran an excellent race and it was great fun to watch the turtle run!

We're already looking into tickets for next year. Hope to see many HWFMR teammates at La Sarthe!

Toby

RJT 06-13-2004 11:44 AM

We watched for 17 hours (+) and it was fun!

Congrats to the guys at TRG for a job well done. Now head back to the hotel and get some sleep. You deserve it!

MS
JoAnne

:thumbsup:

Shane-TRG 06-13-2004 12:40 PM

From the bottom of our hearts here in Le Mans, TRG thanks HWFMR for their support for Le Mans 2004. Great attitude you guys have, and it's been a blast. Your schwag will be sorted out once we've got a lull - I'll get things sorted with John D.

Until then, I'm off to celebrate a great week, get drunk, and go to sleep. Thanks again!

DJF1 06-13-2004 01:35 PM

Congrats to the team for an absolutely fantastic result !! I look forward to next year where we can hopefully place another turttle sticker on the rear spoiler! :D

Mike and John D thanks again for putting this together and making it a memorable week! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Anir 06-13-2004 02:21 PM

Shane,

Congrats to the entire TRG team from Kentucky! Being an albeit small sponsor really upped the fun factor. I watched all but about 3 hours of the coverage.

My wife and I are already making plans to attend next year!

Jan_M 06-13-2004 03:19 PM

A very good race. Congratulations to TRG and the remarquable finnish. Well done and thank YOU all in TRG.

This adventure made the race all the more exciting to watch and follow for me. I hope you will be back next year so I get an even bigger reason to go and watch it live. LeMans is just 150 k from Paris....

And

Hey Wait for :cheers:

jcnesq 06-13-2004 04:25 PM

Congratulations to the TRG team for a race well run!!! And thanks to Mike and John for putting this together. I have always taken a much heightened interest in races where I have some personal connection and having the opportunity to be a tiny sponsor made all the difference - I am now exhausted from staying up half the night! Let's do this again!:cheers:

Flying Finn 06-14-2004 09:40 AM

Congrats to the whole TRG team!!!

It was great fun to watch you guys come back, I had to watch beginning of the race via Tivo (I was at Homestead driving) but then stayed up until 3-3.30 and got up at 6 so I didn't miss much.

Next year again no doubt!!