993 Forum 1995-1998

BAR visit (part II)

Old 05-04-2004, 08:47 PM
graham_mitchell
Banned

Received 442 Likes on 241 Posts

Originally posted by Tom W
You have your hotel figured out yet?
No, I thought it made most sense to work out the itinerary first then I will know where to book.
Old 05-04-2004, 09:32 PM
Suwipin
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by graham_mitchell
I'm speechless!

What is happening at LS on the 15th? I have been offered a lift there by a few Rennlisters and a few hot laps. I feel truly spoiled!

Does it make sense to start the day at LS then peel off for a BAR drive to Big Sur? I have no idea of the times and distances involved.
Hi Graham,

If there'll be a Radical at LS on the 15th, I highly highly recommend you to get a ride on one (assuming the owner gives ride, of course). Riding in DJ's Radical at LS has been the best ride I've ever got on the track so far (and by a big margin).

If you'd like to meet us at LS, it'll probably better that you stay in Monterey area. Monterey is about 2 hours drive from San Francisco. Silver Bullet (Kim) lives in that area and can give you recommendations on where to stay.

I'm "alcoholically challenged" so i can't give you recommendations on those bars
Old 05-04-2004, 09:59 PM
graham_mitchell
Banned

Received 442 Likes on 241 Posts

Suwipin, thanks for the suggestion but I have been invited to dinner on the Friday night by someone who has also generously offered me a lift to LS the next morning (not sure what time though).

It would be ideal if there were a BAR drive dropping into LS and then onto Big Sur but that's up to the drivers on that day!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: BAR visit (part II)