Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Since it seems that quite a few of you own...

Old 06-16-2001, 09:13 AM
Ran
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Griffin Brown:
<STRONG>David, there is another approach. Study whatever you like, get a modest paying job, feed your wife and kids only Top Ramen, and you can generally squeeze in a payment for a lightly used 993. Not all of us on this board are wealthy -- some of us just love the cars.</STRONG>
Griffin,
I agree. However, since you said "another approach", I hope you do not include all of the people who posted before you as "wealthy". I certainly am not "wealthy". And am most probably not even high in the income category either. As you rightly said, some of us just love our cars and like to indulge in them. I have spent way too much on way too many interests!!! NO regrets of course. In fact, i couldn't be happier about it all. Happy motoring
Cheers
Old 06-16-2001, 11:34 AM
CC993
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David...not to get overly philosophical about this but most of us on this board have worked our asses off for twenty years or so to obtain what we have...BUT, my C2S means nothing compared with the really important things in life...wealth is not hard to come by in this country...work on the important things first!...the folks on this list all have a great passion and appreciation for the essense of what the 911 was concieved to be and I am sure that most of us feel that the 993 in its various incarnations is the fruition of Dr. Ferd's dream...remember, keep yourself balanced and good luck in school...my $.01..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Since it seems that quite a few of you own...