Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

SF Bay Area Alignment

Old 02-14-2019, 01:40 PM
Harry L
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SF Bay Area Alignment

Other than Roger Kraus or Custom Alignment, are there any other rennlister-approved alignment shops in the bay area - ideally along the peninsula or in the south bay?

The only other place I can think of is Elephant Racing, but I have not contacted them yet.

Any thoughts/recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Harry

Last edited by Harry L; 02-18-2019 at 05:33 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 01:47 PM
golfnutintib
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

elephant racing can be funny/unhelpful if you want their shop time without buying some of their goodies - they are knowledgeable but can be a little frustrating to deal with

alekshop in fremont aligns a lot of track going porsches, as does tc design (tony c) in san jose - you can ask them if they have done 993's with kinematic toe

there is also bob g at rmg sunnyvale

Last edited by golfnutintib; 02-14-2019 at 03:31 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 02:30 PM
Rick-A-Shay
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Is there something I don't know about Custom Alignment? This from a few years back with the boss supervising..........

Old 02-14-2019, 03:58 PM
BRracing
Former Vendor

Received 38 Likes on 16 Posts

I am not sure why we continue to get overlooked, but we are happy to help you all on anything that you need.
BR Racing is the Platinum sponsor for PCA and we are the most active when it comes to Porsche racing than any other shop in the area.

I am happy to help any RL member and do what we can to achieve your goals.
Send us a email at...
brracing@gmail.com
or call us at 408-356-1515

Thank you and look forward to helping you out.

Robb
Old 02-15-2019, 12:33 AM
FlyingDutchman
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Perhaps it is bcs your company is called br racing? I live in LG and passed your shop many times. It's only because a fellow Porsche nut went to you guys for some work that I realized you do street cars as well. I am sure to stop by for my next alignment, most other work i do myself.

Last edited by FlyingDutchman; 02-15-2019 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-15-2019, 01:58 AM
Harry L
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for your thoughts - very much appreciated.

Harry
Old 02-15-2019, 11:09 AM
BRracing
Former Vendor

Received 38 Likes on 16 Posts

This is Bruce from BRracing...we now have two locations to serve our customers.
Our main shop in Los Gatos, and our new shop in Campbell (on Winchester Blvd, just South of San Thomas Expwy).
We believe we are the largest independent Porsche service center in the South Bay Area.
We serve over 2,500 street cars a year, we provide a warranty for parts and labor that is even stronger than the dealerships.
We have the best alignment system, which is also a "zero clearance" alignment rack, which allows us to serve very low and long nosed cars like Ferrari, Lambo, Audi R8, and also have our own tire mounting / balancing equipment, which is completely "touchless".

We provide all factory services, have the Porsche "PIWIS" dealer diagnostic system, and can cover almost everything a Porsche needs.

We also do performance, upgrades, track prep, and full Motorsports.

Let us know how we can serve you....and yes, we even have the 993 kinematic elements.

Bruce
BRracing
Old 02-15-2019, 04:35 PM
Washabi
Rennlist Member

Received 148 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by BRracing
This is Bruce from BRracing...we now have two locations to serve our customers.
Our main shop in Los Gatos, and our new shop in Campbell (on Winchester Blvd, just South of San Thomas Expwy).
We believe we are the largest independent Porsche service center in the South Bay Area.
We serve over 2,500 street cars a year, we provide a warranty for parts and labor that is even stronger than the dealerships.
We have the best alignment system, which is also a "zero clearance" alignment rack, which allows us to serve very low and long nosed cars like Ferrari, Lambo, Audi R8, and also have our own tire mounting / balancing equipment, which is completely "touchless".

We provide all factory services, have the Porsche "PIWIS" dealer diagnostic system, and can cover almost everything a Porsche needs.

We also do performance, upgrades, track prep, and full Motorsports.

Let us know how we can serve you....and yes, we even have the 993 kinematic elements.

Bruce
BRracing
Good to know!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SF Bay Area Alignment