993 Forum 1995-1998

3 Pedal Posse Palm Springs Run

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 12:28 PM
Busta Rib
Rennlist Member

Received 1,003 Likes on 377 Posts
Default 3 Pedal Posse Palm Springs Run

3 Pedal Posse is organizing a special drive February 20-24. It’s Modernism Week in Palm Springs and what goes better together than vintage cars (especially Porsches) and modern design? That said, all cars are welcomed!

Save the date and plan on joining us for an incredible few days of driving, cars, sun, modern architecture/design, and camaraderie with fellow car enthusiasts. Absolutely free to participate in the drive but you are responsible for your accommodations.

Our preliminary itinerary is below. Check our 3PP Instagram feed for updates and more details, including meeting locations and times. Hope to see you there!

We are planning on staying at the Ace Hotel and have a block of rooms reserved at a discounted rate. Here’s how to book: call 760-325-9900 or email reservations.psp@acehotel.com and ask for the 3 Pedal Posse block. There is a 2-Night minimum stay from February 20-24th. Our discount expires January 31!

Wednesday Feb 20: Drive from Los Angeles to Palm Springs. The Professor is organizing an amazing half-day run with the Posse, and Der Faszination to Palm Springs! We will arrive just in time for lunch in PS. Meeting location: TBD

Friday Feb 22: Professor Run Part Deux with collaboration from Dmitry at Palm Desert Auto. Dmitry is going to introduce us to his favorite backroads in the area. Don’t miss out on this half-day drive through the best roads in Palm Springs. Meeting location: TBD

Saturday Feb 23: Cars and Coffee hosted by Dmitry at Palm Dessert Auto. Dmitry will lead us on a short morning drive and then we will head to his showroom and lot to hang out, check out cars, and form new friendships.

Saturday night Feb 23: Cocktail party with your favorite car peeps. Location: TBD
Old 01-14-2019, 03:57 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 504 Likes on 186 Posts

Sounds like a good times! Will try to join you for a day or two.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:40 PM
Busta Rib
Rennlist Member

Would love to see you there, Ilko. I'll be driving my Speed Yellow 997. Come up and introduce yourself if you decide to join us.

Jim

Originally Posted by ilko
Old 01-15-2019, 11:44 PM
VadGTI
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

ilko as in VWVortex/Car Lounge? If so, I thought you were on the East Coast somewhere? :P
Old 01-16-2019, 12:26 AM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Busta Rib
Would love to see you there, Ilko. I'll be driving my Speed Yellow 997. Come up and introduce yourself if you decide to join us.

Jim
Will do Jim!

Originally Posted by VadGTI
ilko as in VWVortex/Car Lounge? If so, I thought you were on the East Coast somewhere? :P
Yep, a long time ago... The simpler days! I tried signing in at Vortex a couple of years back, but couldn't even remember my password...
Old 01-16-2019, 02:12 PM
911F1
Rennlist Member

Received 310 Likes on 192 Posts

Busta Rib
Do you still have your 993? I really liked the way you modded it. Looked great!
Old 01-16-2019, 09:23 PM
VadGTI
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Will do Jim!

Yep, a long time ago... The simpler days! I tried signing in at Vortex a couple of years back, but couldn't even remember my password...
There was a crash. If you make a new screen name and PM a mod, they'll reach out to you and reset the password. Of, if you want, I can PM a mod for you. Let me know.
Old 01-17-2019, 12:20 AM
Busta Rib
Rennlist Member

I sold the 993 a few years ago. The new owner took it to the next level and made it into a semi GT2. Check it out on Instagram at clubrsr993. It is badass!

Originally Posted by 911F1
Busta Rib
Do you still have your 993? I really liked the way you modded it. Looked great!
Old 01-17-2019, 12:55 AM
tbennett017
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ilko! My wife and I were discussing making the run from Washington State. Hearing you might be along is a nice incentive...
Old 01-17-2019, 01:47 AM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by VadGTI
There was a crash. If you make a new screen name and PM a mod, they'll reach out to you and reset the password. Of, if you want, I can PM a mod for you. Let me know.
Thanks, I might do that, but frankly I haven't had the need to visit that site in a long time...

Originally Posted by tbennett017
Ilko! My wife and I were discussing making the run from Washington State. Hearing you might be along is a nice incentive...
Would be great to see you again Tom!

Quick Reply: 3 Pedal Posse Palm Springs Run