Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

FS: 993 Fister Mufflers Stage 2

Old 10-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Lorenzoh
Pro

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by s14kev
Darin, that's a very nice GTAW bead with no porosity especially right on top of what was probably a slightly contaminated GMAW bead from the factory. I usually have at least one or two less than tidy areas when I TIG over a previous weld line due to contamination in the older weld. I guess Lorenzoh is the one that doesn't have a clue about welding
wrong. I’ve been welding for close to 30 years.

As as anyone can see, the first pics posted look nothing like the ones FD posted. And I will agree, those last couple photos show some very, very nice beads.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:00 PM
997Pilot
Racer

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Lorenzoh
I’ve used FD modded 993 mufflers in the past, amazing product and Darin is a good friend of mine. But the ones pictured here seem to have some Very substandard welding on almost every part that has been removed to get into the can, take a close look at the beads, sloppy does not even begin to describe them. Just pointing out a pretty glaring issue...

So Darin is your good friend, doesn’t seem like he has clue who you are in his post.

I have Fister mufflers on my 997 and they are high quality and sound great. Never cared what they looked like or to ceramic coat them . Saw the pics on Tarek’s Instagram and they look fine to me.

Tarek307 please post the pics here again, but be careful or Lorenzoh might call you an Anti Semite again if you disagree with him.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

Received 296 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by 997Pilot

So Darin is your good friend, doesn’t seem like he has clue who you are in his post.

I have Fister mufflers on my 997 and they are high quality and sound great. Never cared what they looked like or to ceramic coat them . Saw the pics on Tarek’s Instagram and they look fine to me.

Tarek307 please post the pics here again, but be careful or Lorenzoh might call you an Anti Semite again if you disagree with him.
No sense stirring the pot, i'm over it. Everyone here already knows Fisters quality work, no need to explain or debate in this thread. As for the anti semite accusation he bestowed upon me for my dads pic in the 1973 war on my instagram lol, that was laughable, too bad the mods deleted the post . Its over though & lets move on, haters will hate!

ps: I had fister mufflers on my first 911 ever a 2002 996, then on my previous 997S and on another 993, couldn't ask for better mufflers, i even had TUBI on another 997 that came with them & preferred the fisters to the expensive tubis.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 993 Fister Mufflers Stage 2