Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Un-Ban Joe at Fabspeed..?

Old 12-20-2003, 08:54 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Un-Ban Joe at Fabspeed..?

Here is a simple poll - based on several folks input from a thread in that Forum. Please go here - and vote:

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...hreadid=104723

Thanks!
Old 12-20-2003, 09:18 PM
KINGSRULE
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

This guys is a crook.
Why is there a poll to let this guy back in?????????
Old 12-20-2003, 09:24 PM
John D.
Banned

Well.....

Because I am "Switzerland" - and let the folks decide.... Here is the thread in the Rennlist Forum, in which some have called me "stupid" and want to let Fabspeed back in... :
https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...hreadid=104375

My post on this "subject" is on the second page, near the bottom.. The Poll to vote is located here:
https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...hreadid=104723

You folks decide. I'm "Switzerland", remember???
Old 12-20-2003, 09:51 PM
John D.
Banned

Originally posted by Silver Bullet
If you're Switzerland, can I come see the America's Cup?
Don't start with me.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2003, 11:11 PM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 59 Likes on 23 Posts

Oh..uh... the vote is 82% against so far... Unfortunately sins of the past are not easily wiped out with a good product or two... I too have a set of his specials, with 200 more HP I'm happy, but the fact remains that the story is old and unfortunately for him, Joe has burned his bridges... Think of the benefit if he had established long time ago a good relationship with the members here and amplified all the good qualities that Bill described in his post. He would have probably enjoy Steve's reputation with the relevant benefits in his business and the community in general. I too though still remember the attacks on Robin and the competition which were not classy at all...
Most times in business proving your product as superior without attacking the competition is so much better on the long run as eventually the word will spread out and the product will sell. Degrading comments for competition products are frowned upon by buyers like me and have the reverse effect. Believe me after what I have witnessed here I was not willing to try Joe's product. The lack of competition for the specific product which admitedly is good made me buy it...used.
I cannot help feeling sad though as Joe seems to be talented in his business but operating in such a self distracting mode does not win new business and we all loose out at the end.

John you are right in your decision and all the best to you!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Un-Ban Joe at Fabspeed..?