Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2023, 08:03 PM
SupremePower
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,420 Likes on 833 Posts

Originally Posted by Vicbastige
Please add my name as well. You might have said it already, but doers it come with your custom mount?

thanks!
Yes, we will include the mount/flat bracket

Please email sales@supremepower.com and we xan get you set up

Please include your

Name
Billing address
Telephone
Year make model
What you wish to order

And we can prepare an invoice and email it over to you

Thank you

World's Largest Retailer/Distributor of BBS Motorsport & Street Wheels from 2015-2023
Huge Inventory: BBS, Kline, Brembo, Soul, Recaro, KW, Akrapovic & 200+ brands. Installation available
** Retail & Wholesale ** Global Delivery ** We match/beat any authorized dealer's price **

SupremePower.com // SupremeForged.com // Follow SupremePower on IG

The following users liked this post:
Vicbastige (05-27-2023)
Old 05-27-2023, 08:28 PM
Vicbastige
Burning Brakes

Received 812 Likes on 385 Posts

Originally Posted by SupremePower
Yes, we will include the mount/flat bracket

Please email sales@supremepower.com and we xan get you set up

Please include your

Name
Billing address
Telephone
Year make model
What you wish to order

And we can prepare an invoice and email it over to you

Thank you
You've got mail
Old 05-28-2023, 12:17 PM
gthal
Pro

Received 539 Likes on 204 Posts

Question...

Trying to respect my family a bit, I set the default startup mode to "OEM" or "closed" by holding button 2 for about 10 seconds. I could hear the valves cycle on/off a few times to acknowledge it. However, I find it often does NOT start in OEM/closed mode. What am I missing or is it just that the controller isn't consistent in remembering start up mode?
Old 05-28-2023, 03:32 PM
Fullyield
Drifting

Received 1,565 Likes on 971 Posts

Originally Posted by gthal
Question...

Trying to respect my family a bit, I set the default startup mode to "OEM" or "closed" by holding button 2 for about 10 seconds. I could hear the valves cycle on/off a few times to acknowledge it. However, I find it often does NOT start in OEM/closed mode. What am I missing or is it just that the controller isn't consistent in remembering start up mode?
The Cargraphic Valve Controller does not override the OEM ECU programming for cold start. You will have open valves for cold start regardless of your Cargraphic default mode.
Old 05-28-2023, 03:44 PM
SupremePower
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Fullyield
The Cargraphic Valve Controller does not override the OEM ECU programming for cold start. You will have open valves for cold start regardless of your Cargraphic default mode.
we asked Cargraphic about this

They wrote to us the following

”The start mode can be freely programmed as required.

Last state: Press the button for "Sport mode" 5 times within 5 seconds.

Other modes: Press the button for the mode you want to program as the start mode for about ten seconds.

The valves open and close 5 times to confirm the successful programming of the start mode.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Michael Mergenthaler
CARGRAPHIC

Old 05-28-2023, 04:49 PM
gthal
Pro

I agree... the challenge was I was programming the controller to start in OEM mode and, unless I shut it off in OEM mode, it started in valve open mode.

we asked Cargraphic about this

They wrote to us the following

”The start mode can be freely programmed as required.

Last state: Press the button for "Sport mode" 5 times within 5 seconds.

Other modes: Press the button for the mode you want to program as the start mode for about ten seconds.

The valves open and close 5 times to confirm the successful programming of the start mode.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Michael Mergenthaler
CARGRAPHIC

Yep, tried that. It opens and closes the values (but only twice) but then goes back to the last state mode anyway. Other than this one issue, it works flawlessly as designed.
Old 05-28-2023, 07:04 PM
Fullyield
Drifting

Received 1,565 Likes on 971 Posts

Originally Posted by gthal
I agree... the challenge was I was programming the controller to start in OEM mode and, unless I shut it off in OEM mode, it started in valve open mode.

Yep, tried that. It opens and closes the values (but only twice) but then goes back to the last state mode anyway. Other than this one issue, it works flawlessly as designed.
But, I think it is working as designed. If start in mode 1 = open valves. So, valves will be open on cold start and warm restart. If start in mode 2 = OEM start (it is not a “closed valve start”) which means again valves will be open in cold start per OEM ECU programming. So, the controller is designed for valves open on cold start regardless of which mode you are in.

Last edited by Fullyield; 05-28-2023 at 07:06 PM.
Old 05-28-2023, 08:51 PM
gthal
Pro

But, I think it is working as designed. If start in mode 1 = open valves. So, valves will be open on cold start and warm restart. If start in mode 2 = OEM start (it is not a “closed valve start”) which means again valves will be open in cold start per OEM ECU programming. So, the controller is designed for valves open on cold start regardless of which mode you are in.
I hear you but it isn't working... the car is not starting in OEM mode unless I turn it off in OEM mode. Also, during the cold start, I can select 2 - OEM and it gets noticeably quieter. My bet is the valves are not 100% open on OEM cold start (similar to how they are not open 100% below 4,000 RPM). The Cargraphics controller is forcing them 100% open and then keeping them 100% open even after the cold start ECU programming ends. If it's in OEM mode, it should start and perform like OEM which it isn't.

If I put the car in OEM mode before turning it off, it starts in OEM mode. The issue is the ability to select OEM start all of the time (vs. last mode) does seem to be working properly.
Old 05-31-2023, 10:56 AM
GoCards67
Rennlist Member

Received 191 Likes on 86 Posts

Any update lately from Supreme Power? i know they had a shipment coming this week. Waiting patiently (kind of). I want this for my weekend project!!

Old 05-31-2023, 11:01 AM
SupremePower
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by GoCards67
Any update lately from Supreme Power? i know they had a shipment coming this week. Waiting patiently (kind of). I want this for my weekend project!!
Still awaiting the shipment.

cassdesigns (05-31-2023)
Old 06-02-2023, 02:51 PM
AdamIsAdam
Rennlist Member

Received 4,075 Likes on 1,769 Posts

Circling back on my own experience using Homelink. As you may recall, I programmed my Homelink to operate my Cargraphic. It was working intermittently. Well, I tried it again over the last two days, but NOT AT HOME, and it's working most of the time now. You see, I live in a densely populated area where there is a lot of RF "noise." I've had trouble in the past programing new garage door remotes.

So all is well now.
The following 2 users liked this post by AdamIsAdam:
jonbek (06-02-2023), Scottykenneth (06-02-2023)
Old 06-02-2023, 03:41 PM
Scottykenneth
Rennlist Member

Received 437 Likes on 218 Posts

Good to hear! I received my CarGraphic yesterday. Ill install Sunday. Side note. One remote wasn’t working(lighting up). Im like wtf always something. Glad it was only the battery. The battery is LR27A 12V. Picked up @ local AutoZone for $6. For future reference.
Old 06-02-2023, 06:13 PM
SupremePower
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by AdamIsAdam
Circling back on my own experience using Homelink. As you may recall, I programmed my Homelink to operate my Cargraphic. It was working intermittently. Well, I tried it again over the last two days, but NOT AT HOME, and it's working most of the time now. You see, I live in a densely populated area where there is a lot of RF "noise." I've had trouble in the past programing new garage door remotes. So all is well now.
Really?!! Wow man thats nuts. Glad you got it working at least most of the time!

Originally Posted by Scottykenneth
Good to hear! I received my CarGraphic yesterday. Ill install Sunday. Side note. One remote wasn’t working(lighting up). Im like wtf always something. Glad it was only the battery. The battery is LR27A 12V. Picked up @ local AutoZone for $6. For future reference.
$6 credit applied to your account Scotty!
InTheClouds (06-02-2023)
Old 06-02-2023, 07:41 PM
Scottykenneth
Rennlist Member

Received 437 Likes on 218 Posts

Really?!! Wow man thats nuts. Glad you got it working at least most of the time!

$6 credit applied to your account Scotty!

I meant $200 🔋🤣😙
The following 2 users liked this post by Scottykenneth:
jhenson29 (06-02-2023), yellolab (06-11-2023)
Old 06-02-2023, 10:30 PM
GoCards67
Rennlist Member

Received 191 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Scottykenneth
Has Supreme Power gotten their shipment ? Anxiously awaiting mine.

Quick Reply: Cargraphic Valve Control Unit