Sponsored by:

Cargraphic Valve Control Unit

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2023, 10:17 AM
brianja
Rennlist Member

Received 694 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by SupremePower
And anyone who has previously ordered and needs a bracket please drop us an email sales@supremepower.com and we will get it out to you.
I just emailed you on this. Thank you for offering the to bracket to past customers.
Old 05-23-2023, 10:22 AM
GoCards67
Rennlist Member

Received 191 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by AdamIsAdam
I programmed homelink. It works for opening every time but almost never works to close the valves. I'm going to wipe homelink and try again, because apparently you cannot remove just one programmed bottom, but has anyone else experienced this? My Cayman is sometimes finicky but works 90% of the time. The 911 homelink works 100% of the time to open but maybe 1% of the time to close them.

Thoughts?
I think you can delete individual homelink devices. You just open the homelink app from the menu and swipe on the one you want to delete. I would just re-add the close function. Make sure you press the button long enough for it to learn. Its possible the code was somehow not complete when it was initially sent.
Old 05-23-2023, 10:50 AM
AdamIsAdam
Rennlist Member

Received 4,075 Likes on 1,769 Posts

@GoCards67 thank you! Yes, you can swipe to delete one entry.

I did that and then added back in button 2. And now only button two (OEM mode) works. For some reason, my HomeLink and the Cargraphic can only communicate one button. I deleted and added back in button 1 but only button 2 works still. I may remove both and try again later, but it seems as if my Homelink and the Cargraphic can only communicate one direction.
Old 05-23-2023, 11:08 AM
Kram
Instructor

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts
Default Experience

Just want to share my experience so far. This is regarding the purchase and not the actual module itself. For those of you considering who to buy this from, I made the mistake of purchasing from supreme power. I typically don't do this because it generally isn't worth the effort but I felt so disappointed by my experience I felt compelled to share. Nearly a month ago I ordered the module under the impression it was in stock and 2 day shipping. 2 weeks in I give Supreme power a call, I'm met with the most miserable young lady on the other end of the call. Total disinterest and lack of customer care. I called looking for an eta on my module. She was entirely rude and almost offended she had to do her job. She couldn't give me a clear answer and pretended that she was doing me a favor with "2 day shipping". I had her on speaker in front of a friend, when the call was over he asked "you really spent your money with someone who talked to you like that?". I didn't care at the moment because I was excited for my purchase like many of you. We left off with it should be shipped out in a few days from that call. Fast forward to yesterday, I call them up, 5 times before an answer, unfortunately it seems I'm greeted by the same miserable beast. This time I make sure to get her name. It's Kim. Nasty as ever, no answer as to when I'm getting my module. Mind you I'm completely calm and composed yet she is high intensity. She immediately resorts to offering a refund (that I'm obviously entitled too) instead of doing her due diligence of figuring out what the hell was going on that a month has gone by and still no item. I told her I wasn't keen on a refund if she could get me an estimation on delivery. She reply's with some snarky comment in a tone at point where I wasn't going to accept. So I cut her off in her tracks and say "you know what, I will take my refund, I've been more than patient and you've been nothing but annoyed for doing your job. I believe my money would be better spent elsewhere." She reply's with "that would be a great idea" LOL! I finish off with "okay well I'm sure rennlist would love to hear about my experience." She tells me "good luck with that". Utter disgust. As a business owner myself I can't ever imagine one of my employees speaking this way with a customer, this would be grounds for termination.

I've received my refund and will be ordering from Flat6. I have purchase history with those guys and their customer service does not disappoint! I shared this with no intent of malice but clarity for those of you on the fence of where to order from.
The following 5 users liked this post by Kram:
CZS (10-16-2023), patrickd_21 (05-23-2023), renn.tp (05-24-2023), SamD (05-24-2023), ZacapaXO (05-23-2023)
Old 05-23-2023, 11:09 AM
GoCards67
Rennlist Member

Received 191 Likes on 86 Posts

@GoCards67 thank you! Yes, you can swipe to delete one entry.

I did that and then added back in button 2. And now only button two (OEM mode) works. For some reason, my HomeLink and the Cargraphic can only communicate one button. I deleted and added back in button 1 but only button 2 works still. I may remove both and try again later, but it seems as if my Homelink and the Cargraphic can only communicate one direction.
From a Tech point of view, makes no sense that it would take one and not the other. The difference between opening and closing is a simple change in the RF info sent from the remote. All homelink is doing is recreating. If you look above, there is a video of someone with PCM 6 that successfully did open and close.. Maybe see how they did it? POST #385
Old 05-23-2023, 12:02 PM
DocM
Instructor

Received 273 Likes on 73 Posts

@Kram I got mine from Flat-6. They were very good to work with.
The following 3 users liked this post by DocM:
Diablo Dude (06-01-2023), Flat6Motorsports (05-25-2023), Kram (05-23-2023)
Old 05-23-2023, 01:58 PM
Scottykenneth
Rennlist Member

Received 437 Likes on 218 Posts

Hey guys. Started a thread in the GT3/RS forum if anyone cares to chime if they did it on their GT3/RS cars. Appreciate any info/help. Thanks!

GT3 / GT3 RS 992 Forum
Old 05-23-2023, 04:06 PM
blackairforce1
Instructor

Received 214 Likes on 48 Posts

So any videos/recordings of the interior with acceleration from 1k-4k RPM?

I don't care what it sounds like outside as I'm driving the car
Old 05-23-2023, 05:19 PM
patrickd_21
AutoX

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Interesting...I can't say my interactions with them have been great. Just very short snarky replies; not bad but not good.

They told me it would ship out in about a week...that was a few weeks ago

We'll see how this goes, but may go to Flat 6 if things don't work out soon
Old 05-23-2023, 05:31 PM
aarvik
7th Gear

Received 16 Likes on 4 Posts
Default New version of the unit

After reading this tread I was inspired and ordered directly from Cargraphic in Germany as I live in Sweden (Europe). Great service from Mr Michael Mergenthaler at Cargraphic. They did not have the unit in stock when I made the order but took only a week and was then shipped right away.

So now I have installed the unit, on my C4S with an Akrapovic slip on. I only did a small trip after installation, but I am excited, and it is great!

I already had the Akrapovic installed a couple of months ago, so decided to install without taking the rear bumper off. Can say that it was a tight fit and almost gave up, but after some small cuts and sweat I got the cables connected! Took me about 1 hour to complete.

The version of the unit I received has changed a bit from the pictures I have seen here. So now it does not have the extra “ears” on the side for fixing the unit, only comes with a small double-sided tape that I did not want to trust. Do not know if it will be like this for other units but might just be a short of parts. So, my solution was to only fasten this by the cables to the oil filling tube. Sits great like that in my opinion. Posting a couple of pictures of how the new version looks.

Thanks all for keeping the forum alive and have a great day!

The new version with out the "ears"

How i installed the unit

The following 4 users liked this post by aarvik:
Diablo Dude (06-01-2023), ferraris (03-12-2024), iso87 (09-26-2023), vager (06-06-2023)
Old 05-23-2023, 06:14 PM
shrimp money
Race Car

Received 5,367 Likes on 2,135 Posts

Originally Posted by patrickd_21
Interesting...I can't say my interactions with them have been great. Just very short snarky replies; not bad but not good.

They told me it would ship out in about a week...that was a few weeks ago

We'll see how this goes, but may go to Flat 6 if things don't work out soon
I have a friend that paid for a unit on 4/24 and is still waiting for Supreme to ship.

I think most of us in the last 25 pages have had a good experience. It just turns nasty when they don't have any in stock. Clearly it's an issue, even more so if they're shipping boxes without ears on them now as people will have to be more creative on a mount.
Old 05-23-2023, 06:26 PM
Tobeit
Rennlist Member

Received 1,521 Likes on 744 Posts

Originally Posted by shrimp money
I have a friend that paid for a unit on 4/24 and is still waiting for Supreme to ship.

I think most of us in the last 25 pages have had a good experience. It just turns nasty when they don't have any in stock. Clearly it's an issue, even more so if they're shipping boxes without ears on them now as people will have to be more creative on a mount.
Darn, just ordered last week and was told will ship this week...with ears and adapters...my hope is fading.
Old 05-23-2023, 07:14 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 818 Likes on 435 Posts

I programmed homelink. It works for opening every time but almost never works to close the valves. I'm going to wipe homelink and try again, because apparently you cannot remove just one programmed bottom, but has anyone else experienced this? My Cayman is sometimes finicky but works 90% of the time. The 911 homelink works 100% of the time to open but maybe 1% of the time to close them.

Thoughts?
Thats how mine is too. Reprogrammed it a million times. At first they always opened but never closed, then they both stopped working.

Last edited by 22992; 05-23-2023 at 07:20 PM.
Old 05-23-2023, 08:03 PM
JCtx
Three Wheelin'

Received 188 Likes on 137 Posts

That's not good. If the valves are always opening, it means Homelink is reliably and consistently reaching the module. And also that Homelink is programmed correctly, so there has to be an issue with the Cargraphic module, no? Especially if it's not working at all now. Hopefully Flat6 has an answer of why that's happening. And how about with the remotes? Do they work, at least? Hope so.
Old 05-23-2023, 08:22 PM
gthal
Pro

Received 539 Likes on 204 Posts

Originally Posted by elp_jc
That's not good. If the valves are always opening, it means Homelink is reliably and consistently reaching the module. And also that Homelink is programmed correctly, so there has to be an issue with the Cargraphic module, no? Especially if it's not working at all now. Hopefully Flat6 has an answer of why that's happening. And how about with the remotes? Do they work, at least? Hope so.
I suspect his remote is working...just the homelink connection which others have also reported as inconsistent.

Quick Reply: Cargraphic Valve Control Unit