HRE Wheels in 20/21
Techart lowering springs
Magnesium Paddles
Steering wheel with cognac stitching and 12' ring
ESM tune
ESM intake

Below are some photos

The following 2 users liked this post by TheDapperDriver:
911Vintage (09-13-2024), Steve 96C4S (09-12-2024)
Old 09-10-2024, 02:32 AM
Jett914
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 36 Posts

Love the car cover! Where did you find it?
The following users liked this post:
Steve 96C4S (09-12-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 10:06 AM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 875 Likes on 442 Posts

Killer story... quick question, do you think the white part of the interior seats would get dirty over the years and not clean up well vs. an all black leather interior? Is it fabric? And, yes, coolest custom car cover ever. Would love one of those for mine. Never seen one like this before.
Old 09-12-2024, 10:43 AM
Billy Bluejay
Racer

Received 202 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve 96C4S
Killer story... quick question, do you think the white part of the interior seats would get dirty over the years and not clean up well vs. an all black leather interior? Is it fabric? And, yes, coolest custom car cover ever. Would love one of those for mine. Never seen one like this before.
I have same interior. After 13 months and 2500 miles it looks showroom new. I’m not worried about stains or dirt in the near term. If this car ends up being a forever car, I’m sure in thirty years the driver’s seat fabric will look a little different than the never been sat in rears.
The following users liked this post:
Steve 96C4S (09-12-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 01:49 PM
TheGreatJ
Racer

Location: Right below the Northern Lights, when not travelling all around.
Received 178 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDapperDriver
Car goes in for some goodies soon

Steering wheel with cognac stitching and 12' ring

Below are some photos

@TheDapperDriver Where did you get the steering wheel with the cognac stitching and 12 o' clock mark if you don't mind me asking? Looks like total OEM quality, I have seen a lot worse executions too..

Congrats for the awesomely specced car and for you son as well! The upcoming modifications appear to be modest enough to only improve the car's presence and appearance. Good job!
Old 09-12-2024, 06:16 PM
GT3ZZZ
Racer

Received 199 Likes on 110 Posts

Had my detailer apply Gtechniq fabric product to the seats on delivery. No worries here.
Old 09-16-2024, 09:24 PM
TheDapperDriver
Rennlist Member

Received 98 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Jett914
Love the car cover! Where did you find it?
Hello, it was a gift from a friend. It was from a local company called thecover.sa, I think the original inspiration is from a company called good wool, I had also a cover from gool wool given to me by a friend from my previous F8 , not sure how much the good wool are but they are quite expensive, I have also seen another company on instagram called hf_autohub but I have never had any experience with them.

No issues so far, I wear the white national dress most days, but do wear jeans and sweatpants at night. No issues what so ever, I had the interior ceramic coated when I first collected it.

Originally Posted by TheGreatJ
@TheDapperDriver Where did you get the steering wheel with the cognac stitching and 12 o' clock mark if you don't mind me asking? Looks like total OEM quality, I have seen a lot worse executions too..

Congrats for the awesomely specced car and for you son as well! The upcoming modifications appear to be modest enough to only improve the car's presence and appearance. Good job!
Thanks for the kind words! the steering wheel is from the site sponsor @ProtechpartsEU , it is OEM I believe.

Quick Reply: Turbo S Black/ Heritage Journal