Sponsored by:

Delays due to PCCB

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2022, 11:22 AM
Danieltimothy22
Advanced

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by 3-Pedals
I’d never own this car without both of these. Also you cant just retrofit PCCB to a steel car without some tuning as ABS has different programming. I wouldnt bother Matrix retrofit as the cost would probably in high 4 to low 5 figures.
When I drove at PECLA my instructor said he would just get the steels and then install aftermarket CCBs. He recommended AP Racing brakes. Said they are better and even cheaper. Thought this was interesting advice.
The following users liked this post:
raymort (06-27-2022)
Old 06-27-2022, 12:40 PM
raymort
Rennlist Member

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,141 Posts

Originally Posted by Danieltimothy22
When I drove at PECLA my instructor said he would just get the steels and then install aftermarket CCBs. He recommended AP Racing brakes. Said they are better and even cheaper. Thought this was interesting advice.
I’m looking at going to the AP kit too. I have the PCCBs now.
Old 06-27-2022, 11:15 PM
Hinz Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 328 Likes on 198 Posts

Originally Posted by Danieltimothy22
As another option, Surface Transform CCM 992 GT3 fitments should be available very soon as well. Pricing is also currently being updated potentially in our favor, so ST carbon rotors are likely to become a bit cheaper for most Porsche applications. More on that soon. The AP kits along with the PFC kits are also excellent options if looking for iron brake upgrades.

HINZ MOTORSPORT
Race Parts & Accessories for your PORSCHE
www.HinzMotorsport.com
Call: 414-212-5679
Email: rick@hinzmotorsport.com

Quick Reply: Delays due to PCCB