Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Targa 4 GTS or Cabrio?

Old 06-21-2017, 03:13 PM
wassy
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by R_Rated
That's easy to make a calculated risk conclusion based on past data. Just look at the selling GTS's vs MSRP on the cars for sale today. Mine is a 2012.2 C2S -[not as valuable as a GTS] and I'm still well above that 50% depreciation number even on trade in. Closer to 30% depreciation but I'm low miles.
true. We also have the 992’s coming in the midst of this ownership/lease and my dealer is suggesting leasing just in case even a minor ding or dent that gets reports to cardax would kill value. He’s got a point. Although I wouldn’t claim insurance for a minor fender bender, the other party might and that’s his big concern. I get that. If the at fault party (assuming not us) doesn’t have good coverage, diminished value is out of the question.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:22 PM
Werks 1
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I currently have a TARGA and love it. Just sold my 930 Convertible....had it for 27 years.......Love both...The TARGA is the best looking 911....CLASSIC STYLE with all the upgrades.......... In 27 years, I never closed the top or opened while i was driving....... enjoy EITHER ONE!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Targa 4 GTS or Cabrio?