Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The search continues... a bit of help on options pricing please?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 05:12 PM
bolteon
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The search continues... a bit of help on options pricing please?

Hey guys,

So I've found another candidate after the previous two-tone sold before I could grow the stomach to pay mid 90's for a regular millage `14 4S...

I've found another red interior-ed car, better price but not a two tone. I can live with that.

I'm comparing it to the previous car and was wondering if you guys might look up the options costs on the following for a '14 MY C4S.

I don't really care much for what it's missing- much appreciate the info, cheers.
  • Steering wheel heating - [I live in Southern California]
  • ParkAssist (front and rear) - [this is the only thing I wish it did have, oh well]
  • Voice Control - [no thank you]
  • Multifunction steering wheel - [since the latest GT steering wheel with multifunction doesn't work on 991.1, this is preferred]
  • Wheels Painted in Platinum Satin - [could be fixed later with new wheels]
  • Bi-Xenon? headlights in Black incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS) - [could swap in new headlights later]
  • Instrument surround in leather - [this seems like the big ticket item that makes up the majority of the $7k MSRP difference]
Old 04-02-2017, 07:22 PM
visitador
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 101 Posts

The Isringhausen car got sold?

I think the better way is for you to check the original msrp by using a vin decoder. Then you can see whether the asking price reflects a steep depreciation (I.e great value). Good luck with your search
Old 04-02-2017, 07:37 PM
bolteon
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by visitador
The Isringhausen car got sold?

I think the better way is for you to check the original msrp by using a vin decoder. Then you can see whether the asking price reflects a steep depreciation (I.e great value). Good luck with your search
It's not on their website anymore, so I'm assuming it's gone.

I've looked at the VIN decoder for each car, and the price point in terms of depreciation is similar (33.4% [black/red] vs. 35.5% [red/red])- I'm mostly just curious about what's making for difference in MSRP.

I'm guessing the IP in Leather is the majority of it.

Last edited by bolteon; 04-02-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Quick Reply: The search continues... a bit of help on options pricing please?